• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Nova Rising is recruiting! (CLOSED)

Etob

Full Squid
Thread title.

We have two squads; one for the elite and truly competitive, and one for those who are newer to competitive to improve.

Entry requirements: Must have Splatoon 2 and Discord. For the elite squad, you'll need at least a B rank in either game. For the improvement squad, all we ask is the dedication to train and improve.

Upon applying for elite squad, you will be trialled by an existing elite to determine if you're good enough. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to join the improvement squad until you're strong enough. Leave your information (age, rank, level, discord tag, etc) below if interested.

Cirrus

Inkling
NNID
Catshampoo
Hello! I'm interested in joining. I'm currently in B- rank so I'd like to join the squad for newly competitive members.
Level:17
Discord: Cirrus#4124
Thanks for the opportunity!

SSBDeku

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0699-9824-9866
I'm interested in joining, have been climbing recently, B in SplatZones, B- in Rainmaker, C+ in Tower Control (only placed in one rotation so far)
Level:16
Discord: Deku#6157

Etob

Full Squid
Great! Which of the two squads are you applying for? I'll contact the appropriate people upon response.

coolguyfire

Inkling
NNID
coolguyfiredoesg
Switch Friend Code
SW-8155-4729-1014
Level: 18
Discord: coolguyfire#3230
Trying out for elites

Aeladya

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aeladya
Switch Friend Code
SW-4028-2792-9217
Thread title.

We have two squads; one for the elite and truly competitive, and one for those who are newer to competitive to improve.

Entry requirements: Must have Splatoon 2 and Discord. For the elite squad, you'll need at least a B rank in either game. For the improvement squad, all we ask is the dedication to train and improve.

Upon applying for elite squad, you will be trialled by an existing elite to determine if you're good enough. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to join the improvement squad until you're strong enough. Leave your information (age, rank, level, discord tag, etc) below if interested.

I would like to try the improvement squad. I am somewhat new to the game, I got Splatoon 2 on launch as a pre-order and I do have Discord. I have not tried rank before, but I am looking to improve.

Level: 19
Discord: Aeladya#8040

xtianosity

Inkling
NNID
Xtianosity
Level: 11
Discord: CubeGarbage#7711

coolguyfire

Inkling
NNID
coolguyfiredoesg
Switch Friend Code
SW-8155-4729-1014
i think he's trying out for elites

greenlantern223

Inkling
NNID
Himmler
Switch Friend Code
SW-0391-4564-7364
Rank in Splatoon 1: A ,
Rank in Splatoon 2: B
Looking to try out for truly competitive or trying to improve squad
Discord greenlantern223#1620

CaLiBoYz

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
Hey I'm interested in joining the elite squad if ur still taking tryouts rn I'm A+ in tower and splat zones and A in rainmaker. I played on a few teams in splatoon 1 and was S+ so I have a good amount of experience in playing splatoon competitively. Also I'm 16

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
To all of you in this thread I sent out a discord friend request so we can try you out, I'm the co-captain of the advanced or "elite" team.

Lonk

Inkling
NNID
diegocasis
Switch Friend Code
SW-1958-3899-1661
Discord: Lonk#9910
Level: 26
Time zone: PT

Edit: I want to try out for the Elite Squad

Last edited:

Shmurple

Inkling
Discord: Shmurple#4359
Rank: Splatoon 1: B+. Splatoon 2: Splat Zones C+, Tower Control B-, Rainmaker B-
(I haven't played much ranked after I unlocked Squad battles as I don't have as much fun without playing with friends/other people over voice chat.)
Level: 23
Time Zone: EST
Hey, I'm here to try out for the new to competitive squad. My friend and I enjoy the game and would like to improve, but we don't really have the means to do so ourselves. We are fairly skilled at the game on our own doing fine in normal battles and ranked, but struggle where team communication matters in modes such as Squad Pairs where we only have 2 Players. We would appreciate any helpful criticism you have to offer, and most of all would like to enjoy the game with you.

Writing a post for my friend here

Discord: CTOBN#6244
Rank: Splatoon 1: B-. Splatoon 2: Splat Zones B-, Tower Control C+, Rainmaker C-
(Only played ranked until he unlocked League Battles)
Level:18
Time Zone: PST

We hope to work with you in the near future!

B. Rush

Inkling
NNID
twmjedi
Switch Friend Code
SW-3434-2062-4925
Discord: B. Rush#2948
Rank: Splatoon 1: A- ; Splatoon 2: B- Tower Control and Rainmaker, A- Splat Zones
Level: 21
Time Zone: PST
Squad applying for: Either

Last edited:

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Discord: Lonk#9910
Level: 26
Time zone: PT

Edit: I want to try out for the Elite Squad