• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Team Nova Rising (Welcome)

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
Anyone who is still a free agent squid that is looking to be on the team. There are open spots in our team. Put TNR or NR in miiverse name.

The Team consist of Two Squads: A-Squad and B-Squad

Level: Doesn't Matter

Team's Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cc8VNJw

Last edited:

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
There are still spots open in our team for those that are still Free Agent Squids.

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
I am currently looking for a squad

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
how often do you guys play/practice? id like to be playing or practising at least 2 or 3 times a week

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
The Team plays/ practice three to four times a week. Right now, we are still seeking players that are not on a team.

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
ATM i am a free agent, i am searching and may have a try out today with a team. As long as this is a committed team i would join but id want to choose the best fit for me. and i dont really know much about this team or the schedule

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
I'll join then, here is some info
-Im high S+ (reached S+ 90)
-I main carbon roller, Jr and heavy splatling deco and i am trying my best to get better with the cherry. (But I mostly main the jr though)
-Activity Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (for the most part, but I can play at almost anytime)
NNID: happydude505

I also had a squad of my own, i disbaned it for various reasons. I was wondering if one of my old clan members from the clan can join. Here is some info about him
-He is B+
-He Mains the carbon roller and tentetek
-Activity Friday, Saturdays and Sundays
-NNID: Jonahsy

Last edited:

Hoenn007

Full Squid
NNID
JTMSPEED89
He can also join. Team Nova Rising consist of one overall team with two sub teams, A-Squad and B-Squad. Each Squad will have a Squad Leader.

NNID: JTMSPEED89

Murry

Inkling
I would like to join, I am a A- and level 40. I am 15 years old and therefore can only play from 6:00 to 10:00 USA central time on the weekdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom