1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Team SpongeBob vs Team Patrick Splatfest Announced!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Warchamp7, Apr 14, 2016.

Warchamp7, Apr 14, 2016 at 1:35 PM
  1. Warchamp7

Warchamp7 Blame Me If the Place Is Melting
    Admin Premium

NNID:
    Warchamp7
    The official Splatoon Tumblr has announced the next Splatfest and they couldn't be more correct in calling it a doozy! It's going to be Team Spongebob vs Team Patrick

[​IMG]

Check your calendars because it's not April 1st anymore, it's the 14th, and this is the real deal!

You'll be able to place your vote tomorrow for #TeamSpongeBob or #TeamPatrick. We can only assume Squidward is sitting out from the fun as he often does.

Which team will you be playing for this weekend squids?

Sgt. Puffling likes this.
Squidboards Head Admin
Warchamp7 is the head technical admin of Smashboards and Squidboards, as well as a kid and a squid. As a Ganondorf main in Smash, he can be found playing super aggressive in Splatoon ranked matches, going for flanks and greedy plays.

Keep an eye for updates and improvements to the site from him, as well as direct all the blame towards him when anything goes wrong.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Warchamp7, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Nousha
      Nousha
      Oh my goodness. It's really interesting how Nintendo is sort of expanding this way.
    2. KanekiSpencer
      KanekiSpencer
      Wow, Nickelodeon approves! I can't wait to see all the memes and miiverse will go nuts with this go #teambob
      kastowayParadox and Nousha like this.
    3. SplatoonNoob
      SplatoonNoob
      FYI my team is hosting a Splatfest party, where we all pick Team Patrick, voice chat together, watch Spongebob, and do a countdown to try to get on the same team (where we shall dominate our way to the top 5!). Most of us are S+ (a few are S). Everyone from this server is free to join our server and partake in the Splatfest fiesta.

Join the server here.

Since EU and NA are sharing the same Splatfest, and can play together, our special guest is Spartan Europe (totally comprised of European players)! Of course, all teams and individual players are welcome to join the fun.
    4. kastowayParadox
      kastowayParadox
      Wooh! Spongebob vs Patrick! Defiantely going for Spongebob as I can rock his laugh! XD
    5. mercenariez
      mercenariez
      I was not expecting this, lol
    6. Jei-Cos
      Jei-Cos
      I put this in the other thread on the topic, but I'll be Streaming Splatfest Saturday for a long time..Like HOURS long..No idea how many hours, but yea..
      I also will be on Team Patric. Already got 2 slots filled on the shirt, too. And leveled up 3 levels since it was announced.
    7. SyMag
      SyMag
      I can actually make this joke in Ranked matches now when I'm on a gold team and it will be relevant:

Team Spongebob for me
      EP2274 likes this.
    8. AlsoDededork649
      AlsoDededork649
      #ThisIsPatrick
      #MayonnaiseIsNotAnInstrument
      #ImAGoofyGoober
    9. Sevrault
      Sevrault
      I'm actually kinda surprised they made a reference to Patrick thinking Mayo is an instrument. Lol.

Despite the Mayo Is An Instrument thing, I'm going to go Team Spongebob.
    10. aura.
      aura.
      If there was Team Squidward, it would have my vote but I'm going Team Spongebob! #ChildhoodFeels
      SquidoSeth likes this.
    11. SquidoSeth
      SquidoSeth
      Been thinking that the whole time. #TeamSquidward
      aura. likes this.
    12. Genuine
      Genuine
      I picked team Spongebob, although I adore Patrick aswell. It was a difficult decision.​
    13. kyustorm
      kyustorm
      ahsjkahkjdhsakdjksahdsakdhksahdkjsahdkjsahdiouq3dhsojdc0821e73129083o12
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    14. BlueDogXL
      BlueDogXL
      No. Just no.

#NoSide
    15. PyrexO2
      PyrexO2
      I'm like the only Patrick ;(

I Cri ERy TymE

One like = One Prayer
      Sgt. Puffling likes this.
    16. AlsoDededork649
      AlsoDededork649
      Everyone is Team Patrick. I am, everyone I know is, you're not alone kid.
    17. Smores43
      Smores43
      I forgot who lives in a fruit under the ocean....
    18. PyrexO2
      PyrexO2
      plz
      1 Lyk = 1 Pwayr
    19. Tirednoob
      Tirednoob
      i feel outnumbered going spongebob. lol