• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Team SpongeBob vs Team Patrick Splatfest Announced!

The official Splatoon Tumblr has announced the next Splatfest and they couldn't be more correct in calling it a doozy! It's going to be Team Spongebob vs Team Patrick

Check your calendars because it's not April 1st anymore, it's the 14th, and this is the real deal!

You'll be able to place your vote tomorrow for #TeamSpongeBob or #TeamPatrick. We can only assume Squidward is sitting out from the fun as he often does.

Which team will you be playing for this weekend squids?

Warchamp7

Comments

FYI my team is hosting a Splatfest party, where we all pick Team Patrick, voice chat together, watch Spongebob, and do a countdown to try to get on the same team (where we shall dominate our way to the top 5!). Most of us are S+ (a few are S). Everyone from this server is free to join our server and partake in the Splatfest fiesta.

Join the server here.

Since EU and NA are sharing the same Splatfest, and can play together, our special guest is Spartan Europe (totally comprised of European players)! Of course, all teams and individual players are welcome to join the fun.

I put this in the other thread on the topic, but I'll be Streaming Splatfest Saturday for a long time..Like HOURS long..No idea how many hours, but yea..
I also will be on Team Patric. Already got 2 slots filled on the shirt, too. And leveled up 3 levels since it was announced.

I can actually make this joke in Ranked matches now when I'm on a gold team and it will be relevant:

Team Spongebob for me

I'm actually kinda surprised they made a reference to Patrick thinking Mayo is an instrument. Lol.

Despite the Mayo Is An Instrument thing, I'm going to go Team Spongebob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom