• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Teammates/Friends?! Hi :)

ItzJusGameZ

Inkling
NNID
Parent36
So I'm probably older than most but I LOVE SPLATOON! Lol.. I got this game for my son as a birthday gift in March, now here I am #dontjudgeme lol...I haven't made the switch yet so I only have splatoon 1. But yeah I'm a level 50, anywhere from A-S rank. "S" doesn't love me the way "A" does! Lol... But ummm I'm looking for people to play with and learn from so I can impove my game and have some fun... Let's chat

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Older player myself. We may be out numbered by the youngsters but we have a pretty good age range here and the community as a whole is good.

ItzJusGameZ

Inkling
NNID
Parent36
Hello and welcome aboard. Older player myself. We may be out numbered by the youngsters but we have a pretty good age range here and the community as a whole is good.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't have a clue what I'm doing here but I'll find my way around soon. Lol. Sounds like what I'm looking for though..Just looking for some cool peeps... Do you have 1 or 2? Would you like to show me your skills sometime? Lol

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hello! It's seems like squids of all ages are welcome here. Splatoon is considered a family game after all. I only have Splatoon 2 so I can't play with you right now... But if you ever get Splatoon 2 id be happy to play with you. :)

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't have a clue what I'm doing here but I'll find my way around soon. Lol. Sounds like what I'm looking for though..Just looking for some cool peeps... Do you have 1 or 2? Would you like to show me your skills sometime? Lol
Have both but have not played one since two came out. Feel free to ask any questions.
Stay Fresh. :)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Pfft,the in-game and this-forum age is extremely wide.

If anything, your age might be slightly above average. =p

Been a while since I've actually took a moment to play Splatoon1, but I'm often up for a session on either version.

ItzJusGameZ

Inkling
NNID
Parent36
Pfft,the in-game and this-forum age is extremely wide.

If anything, your age might be slightly above average. =p

Been a while since I've actually took a moment to play Splatoon1, but I'm often up for a session on either version.
I like how you put that, thank you :D and if ever you find yourself on the first 1 my id is parent36 :)

ItzJusGameZ

Inkling
NNID
Parent36
Hello! It's seems like squids of all ages are welcome here. Splatoon is considered a family game after all. I only have Splatoon 2 so I can't play with you right now... But if you ever get Splatoon 2 id be happy to play with you. :)
Hi! I'm glad I'm not alone :) my 11 yr old taught me how to play and now I play wherever i get a chance. I haven't loved a game this much since Mario kart! The fact that I had a wheel to steer just did it for me lol....

But once i make the switch I'll definitely take you up on that offer for a few games.. Thank you :)

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hi! I'm glad I'm not alone :) my 11 yr old taught me how to play and now I play wherever i get a chance. I haven't loved a game this much since Mario kart! The fact that I had a wheel to steer just did it for me lol....

But once i make the switch I'll definitely take you up on that offer for a few games.. Thank you :)
I'm the only person in my family that actually liked using the wheel and motion controls. the mario kart for the switch is a really great game too! so you would probably like it just as much.

stay fresh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom