• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tempered Dynamo Roller 101 (In Progress)

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Zet4Dragon submitted a new guide:

Tempered Dynamo Roller 101 (In Progress) - 'Cause Dynamos couldn't get better!

Greetings, fellow Splatooners!
In this guide I'll be teaching you the art of this unique combination. So let's start this off!

Gear Abilities
Sets are, in my opinion, important to bring out the best of this weapon, but wear what you want. The :wst_roller_heavy00: line has a 10% swim speed penalty so equip your self with at least a main of...
Read more about this guide...

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Zet4Dragon updated Tempered Dynamo Roller 101 (In Progress) with a new update entry:

Greetings, fellow Splatooners!
In this guide I'll be teaching you the art of this unique combination. So let's start this off!

Gear Abilities
Sets are, in my opinion, important to bring out the best of this weapon, but wear what you want. The :wst_roller_heavy00: line has a 10% swim speed penalty so equip your self with at least a main of...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think you should also include a blurb about the dynamo's 1 hit KO range being shorter than its max range and how :ability_damage: increase said 1HKO range.
I personally like to slap on a main or 2-3 subs for that reason.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Question. How does bomb range up affect seekers? Also run speed up doesn't help you out much for ink-coming fire. I would much rather have ink resistance up in that situation. Also you should address the delay the dynamo has before refilling it's tank, that's something I can't stand using the dynamo and it's variants. It can still be a great guide for those who don't know how to use the tempered. These are just suggestions though, hope this helped :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom