• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tenta Brella Build

TB♭ Nixumi

Inkling
NNID
breeanna
Switch Friend Code
SW-4282-5890-3229
Hi! I've recently gained interest in the vanilla Tenta Brella. My other mains are the Heavy Splatling and Gold Dynamo, so slower but powerful weapons are something that I often find myself becoming interested in.

I often see people say Ink Saver Main, Run Speed, Special Power Up, Sub Power Up, and Object Destroyer work good with this weapon. I want to incorporate those abilities into my set, however I'm not so sure how to distribute them.

My first initial set plan was this: https://loadout.ink/#05031b08421e2235ad85cb9ce

• Ink Saver Main, 3 subs of ISM

• Run Speed Up, 3 subs of Special PU / Special PU, 3 subs of RSU

• Object Shredder, 3 subs of Sub PU
However, looking at other people's sets, I've questioned if I should do this to ensure that, as a support weapon, many of my abilities are to the max: https://loadout.ink/#05031b09084e26b9ce85cb9ce

• Ink Saver Main, 3 subs of RSU

• Special Power Up, 3 subs of Sub PU

• Object Shredder, 3 subs of Sub PU
Should I opt out the ink saver pure in favor of sub power up? Remove run speed and replace with special pu? Please give me your opinions on what or which I should use. I want to be a great support.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Your first one is pretty decent, but you might want to replace the subs of ISM for IRU.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
I saw Sendou using the Tentabrella on Clamblitz (complete lol-ment) and his kit consisted of
:ability_comeback:: x3 :ability_swimspeed:
:ability_runspeed:: x3 :ability_inksavermain:
OBS: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_specialsaver:

And here is the link
he uses it at 20:14

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom