• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tentacle Malpahs™ Recruiting!!!

Odd xD™

Inkling
NNID
Odd7xD
Hey my fellow Squid Kids, it's the One and Only Odd xD™ and I'm here to Spread very Special News! Well one of my Team Members decided he wanted to start his own Squad and drop out of our Squad Well you know what that means! It means we're looking for one and ONLY ONE Team Mate! Now if you'd like to Join our Squad go ahead and try to join but we're being a bit more stricter on what we're looking for! We're not trying to be sexist but we are mainly looking for an Inkling Boy to join because We have 2 Inkling Girls and I'm the only Inkling Boy Again! And we want to have equal Genders in our Squad! But Inklings can try-out if they like as well! Who knows, if we can't find an Inkling Boy we might get an Inkling Girl instead! So if you'd like to join our Clan you must reach these requirements!

~Requirements~

Must be 13-17 years of age!

Must be Rank B+-S (S Recommend but no S+'s)

Must be Download and Use Skype to CALL AND TEXT US!!!

Must be in these Time Zones: PST, MST, or CST!

Must be online at least Every Weekend! (Everyday Recommend)

Needs to be a Well Experienced and Competitive Player!

Must change Mii's name to: TM|(User Name Here)™

You Mustn't Multi-Clan (Be in one Clan while being in another Clan) If I find out you are you'll be permanently banned from my Squad!

If you wanna join my Squad and do the Try-outs...

Try-Outs Info

Try-Outs will begin Saturday 11/19/16
@2:30pm/3:00pm - (To be Determined) PST
@3:30pm/4:00pm - (To be Determined) MST
@4:30pm/5:00pm - (To be Determined) CST

Clan Admiral and Captain Info

Admiral: TM|Odd xD™

NNID: Odd7xD

Level: Level 50

Player Style: Supportive, Offensive and Defensive! (Depends how I wanna row)

Player Type: Expert

Captain: TM|Babs™

NNID: diamondsAnDEATH

Level: 46

Player Style: Same as Me

Player Type: Intermediate

NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HERE'S THE APPLICATION TO FILL OUT!!!

Tentacle Malphas™ Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wTaLcvTfbdCLeg4I2

In order to join and do the Splathax you Must I Repeat MUST FILL OUT THE APPLICATION!!!

Have any Questions? Private Message me or text us through Skype or Message us at our email: tentaclemalphas4592@gmail.com

Password will be: 7777 for the Private Battle Room.

Watch my Video of this Recruitment!
--> [Tentacle Malphas Recruitment Video!|

And Remember...

Stay fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom