• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

*tf | Ʈwisted Ƒate ; *squid squad currently recruiting NA members

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
*tf | Ʈwisted Ƒate ;

-with hard work and dedication even you can be the best; the sky's the limit-
*formerly known as iK Splash

* introduction

*What is *tf

*tf ; s a competitive Splatoon Squad formed by CoCo - the team focuses on overcoming hurdles, as well as improving each others individual and teamwork skills, friendship, and becoming the best they can be, and of course playing and competing competitively.

It’s important for each member to get along with one another as well as do their own part. Be kind to one another, be respectful, and work hard. Make sure to always give it your one hundred percent, even in the face of defeat. It’s not over until it's over.

*rules; requirements and the such

→ *Positive Reinforcements & Salt Levels

The world of competitive gaming is a tough one. It’s to be expected that there will be losses, after all, in order to win, you must first lose. CoCo requests that you do not blame, or point fingers at your teammates. It is more than likely that everyone will be feeling the same way and adding fuel to the fire will not help us as a group. Instead, we should as a team, be focusing on what we did well, and if we focus on what went wrong it will be purely from a critical standpoint. Please, no blaming, this is a team effort. It’s important to work together. Please, try to keep your salt levels to a minimum and display good sportsmanship. Swearing should also be kept to a minimum, we’re family friendly; if you should slip up it will be understandable.

→*training / practices sessions

- training sessions will be mandatory. it is important that you attend any sessions you can (NA practices are currently Wed/Fri at 8pm EST with extra practices on the weekend and ranked during the weekend)

(you won’t be penalized if don’t show up for missing practice sessions- unless you never do show up). these will be important so we can work on our skills and strategies as well as decision making and working as a team -

on the plus side you get to play Splatoon - eh?

→ *activity & communication!

alright i really need to stress this one

→ please be active! if i see that you haven’t been around for more than a month i will contact you. this is a team effort after all. if something has come up and you must take a break, emergency etc, please contact me! i will be more than happy to accommodate, as well as allow you to be on hiatus etc. it is when you don’t contact me that it becomes a problem.; if you do not respond to me within a certain time frame; i will give you the boot (sfter a while of inactivity). i don’t bite - i may be strict but i’m also understanding, and patient, don’t be scared. at the same time if there is something that is bothering you, please, don’t hesitate to contact me. be honest ‘mates.

especially if you have issues with the squad, how things are run etc. no one will judge
honesty is the best policy

→ * please make sure you have skype / discord

→ skype and discord will be our primary way of communication both in and out of matches (currently we are moving to and trying out and moving to discord; if that does not work we will try something else) while i won’t force anyone to talk in skype calls right away) - it is important for us to communicate during matches. i would like at least the majority of us to be comfortable with this, if you choose not to speak, at least join the call to listen and try to get used to communicating.

→ *please give us your full attention & commitment

→if you choose to join *tf please do not join another squad (unless its Squidlicious). one of the most important things for a squad is loyalty and that is difficult to do if you join multiple squads. besides, why make yourself even more busy? it might not even be fair to your other teammates. so, please, give us your one hundred percent, fellow inkling

→ *respect, learn, be patient, have fun, and be kind!

this cannot be emphasized enough. learn from your mistakes, respect both your teammates, yourself, and fellow competitors. be positive, suggest ideas, because with time, improvement is imminent, it’s all about patience and hard work. so, go, go, go!

and lets admit it - not everyone starts at the same level, the purpose of this squad is for everyone to grow, bond, as well as be competitive, i must stress that we are not top tier right now - but we want to be and are working towards that. so please - be patient, great things will come with hard work.

thank you

→ no man gets left behind!

→if you feel as if your Splatoon game is not up to par - let us know, be honest. we will dedicate extra training sessions to you - as well as give you some (more) critical feedback. maybe you just need more practice? or perhaps its the weapon? let us know! after all we’re all in this together!

- ending & requirements -

thank you for reading up to this point. *tf appreciates it. the requirements are right here (don’t fear they’re pretty basic).

*application requirements

→ please make sure you abide by everything you’ve read though
→ *tf is currently ONLY recruiting NA applications; EU is closed.
→be kind, work hard & respect everyone
→ make sure you also have fun! and do your part of course
→ min. of a rank is preferred not necessary (anyone is free to apply)
→ be patient
→ be active , honest, and communicate
→willing to improve yourself as both a player and a person
→ try to be proficient with a couple of weapons; or be open to try new ones
→ suggest ideas; and be open-minded, be willing to also try new things
→ be able to use skype/discord}
→ possess good individual and team skills as well as teamwork (be willing to build upon them as well)
→do your best to make time for the squad; and tournaments
→be a team player~
→ be fun, make jokes, party, chill, join as when we beat each other up on smash, mafia, mario kart---

: )

uh..... eehehe

if you’re still interested the form is right here.
if you applied please make sure to post here so i can update the OP thread as well as confirm!
once again thank you for wanting to join *tf | twisted fate

contact information:

twitter as well as here
gmail: xcocosparksx@gmail.com
squidboards

---

well; have a noice day! thank you for reading (and applying)

&

take care!

-CoCo

Last edited:

dlgaol

Inkling
NNID
ethanco1017
I have made an application. Thank you so much! Just contact me on skype as I probably wont be going on swuidboards too much. I have skype on my phone so if you need me to get another messaging app then just msg on skype. Thank you and have a great day!

KiraYumaNura

Inkling
NNID
kirayumanura
I applied. I'm going to be on all night as splatfest is happening soon. I don't know who you picked but I picked PIZZA!

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! I sent in an application last night. Hoping to join a team I can communicate with and improve my skills. Let me know ASAP. Thanks! :)

shauce

Inkling
NNID
shauce
Sent in an application; looking forward to hearing your response. ^^

MinatoAri

Inkling
NNID
GiovanniIsReal
Dunno if you're still looking but I sent an app in anyway :)

NNID
georgiatech
*tf | Ʈwisted Ƒate ;

-with hard work and dedication even you can be the best; the sky's the limit-
*formerly known as iK Splash

* introduction

*What is *tf

*tf ; s a competitive Splatoon Squad formed by CoCo - the team focuses on overcoming hurdles, as well as improving each others individual and teamwork skills, friendship, and becoming the best they can be, and of course playing and competing competitively.

It’s important for each member to get along with one another as well as do their own part. Be kind to one another, be respectful, and work hard. Make sure to always give it your one hundred percent, even in the face of defeat. It’s not over until it's over.

*rules; requirements and the such

→ *Positive Reinforcements & Salt Levels

The world of competitive gaming is a tough one. It’s to be expected that there will be losses, after all, in order to win, you must first lose. CoCo requests that you do not blame, or point fingers at your teammates. It is more than likely that everyone will be feeling the same way and adding fuel to the fire will not help us as a group. Instead, we should as a team, be focusing on what we did well, and if we focus on what went wrong it will be purely from a critical standpoint. Please, no blaming, this is a team effort. It’s important to work together. Please, try to keep your salt levels to a minimum and display good sportsmanship. Swearing should also be kept to a minimum, we’re family friendly; if you should slip up it will be understandable.

→*training / practices sessions

- training sessions will be mandatory. it is important that you attend any sessions you can (NA practices are currently Wed/Fri at 8pm EST with extra practices on the weekend and ranked during the weekend)

(you won’t be penalized if don’t show up for missing practice sessions- unless you never do show up). these will be important so we can work on our skills and strategies as well as decision making and working as a team -

on the plus side you get to play Splatoon - eh?

→ *activity & communication!

alright i really need to stress this one

→ please be active! if i see that you haven’t been around for more than a month i will contact you. this is a team effort after all. if something has come up and you must take a break, emergency etc, please contact me! i will be more than happy to accommodate, as well as allow you to be on hiatus etc. it is when you don’t contact me that it becomes a problem.; if you do not respond to me within a certain time frame; i will give you the boot (sfter a while of inactivity). i don’t bite - i may be strict but i’m also understanding, and patient, don’t be scared. at the same time if there is something that is bothering you, please, don’t hesitate to contact me. be honest ‘mates.

especially if you have issues with the squad, how things are run etc. no one will judge
honesty is the best policy

→ * please make sure you have skype / discord

→ skype and discord will be our primary way of communication both in and out of matches (currently we are moving to and trying out and moving to discord; if that does not work we will try something else) while i won’t force anyone to talk in skype calls right away) - it is important for us to communicate during matches. i would like at least the majority of us to be comfortable with this, if you choose not to speak, at least join the call to listen and try to get used to communicating.

→ *please give us your full attention & commitment

→if you choose to join *tf please do not join another squad (unless its Squidlicious). one of the most important things for a squad is loyalty and that is difficult to do if you join multiple squads. besides, why make yourself even more busy? it might not even be fair to your other teammates. so, please, give us your one hundred percent, fellow inkling

→ *respect, learn, be patient, have fun, and be kind!

this cannot be emphasized enough. learn from your mistakes, respect both your teammates, yourself, and fellow competitors. be positive, suggest ideas, because with time, improvement is imminent, it’s all about patience and hard work. so, go, go, go!

and lets admit it - not everyone starts at the same level, the purpose of this squad is for everyone to grow, bond, as well as be competitive, i must stress that we are not top tier right now - but we want to be and are working towards that. so please - be patient, great things will come with hard work.

thank you

→ no man gets left behind!

→if you feel as if your Splatoon game is not up to par - let us know, be honest. we will dedicate extra training sessions to you - as well as give you some (more) critical feedback. maybe you just need more practice? or perhaps its the weapon? let us know! after all we’re all in this together!

- ending & requirements -

thank you for reading up to this point. *tf appreciates it. the requirements are right here (don’t fear they’re pretty basic).

*application requirements

→ please make sure you abide by everything you’ve read though
→ *tf is currently ONLY recruiting NA applications; EU is closed.
→be kind, work hard & respect everyone
→ make sure you also have fun! and do your part of course
→ min. of a rank is preferred not necessary (anyone is free to apply)
→ be patient
→ be active , honest, and communicate
→willing to improve yourself as both a player and a person
→ try to be proficient with a couple of weapons; or be open to try new ones
→ suggest ideas; and be open-minded, be willing to also try new things
→ be able to use skype/discord}
→ possess good individual and team skills as well as teamwork (be willing to build upon them as well)
→do your best to make time for the squad; and tournaments
→be a team player~
→ be fun, make jokes, party, chill, join as when we beat each other up on smash, mafia, mario kart---

: )

uh..... eehehe

if you’re still interested the form is right here.
if you applied please make sure to post here so i can update the OP thread as well as confirm!
once again thank you for wanting to join *tf | twisted fate

contact information:

twitter as well as here
gmail: xcocosparksx@gmail.com
squidboards

---

well; have a noice day! thank you for reading (and applying)

&

take care!

-CoCo
Hiya, I filled out the application! I hope you give me a chane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom