• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TF2 Fragger moving to Spl2n

dragonslayer287

Inkling
NNID
Juicy
Switch Friend Code
SW-2704-7957-9096
Introduction:
Hi, I am Juicy and I have put 1.4K hours into TF2, I have great gamesense and knowledge and I have recently started Spl2n, I have played TF2 competitively for 4 seasons (2 of HL, 2 of 6s) and I have decided to start here.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a team that will help me catch on quickly to the game, and hoping to expand my horizons and hoping to get into the top tiers. It's easy for me to catch onto playstyles of teammates, and I can easily mesh into and play off of others. (TF2 works heavily on teamfighting, where if even 1 person gets fragged, that can cost a match)

What I can do:
I started playing the ranked battle mode as soon as I unlocked it at level 10 and have found 1 mode that I enjoy the most, and that is Zone Secure, I have played the others, but I feel like due to the lack of communication and structure, it isn't very enjoyable. My average frags per match is around 15, depending on what stages are present. I play heavily on the flank, and use the Blaster. The blaster feels the most like the TF2 rocket launcher and I understand it the most. I also play heavily on the frontlines to open up opportunities. I am also quick to catch on to positioning, and whatever meta is present.

Means of communications:
Discord: Juicy#4834
I have TS3
I have Mumble
I have a Skype, if it has to resort to that.

Other Details:
My timezone: UTC: -7:00 (Arizona)
I will be playing an extreme amount of time, as I have put TF2 down for now. (I plan on putting 1K hours into this game)

Thank you for your time! I'm hoping that your team/clan, is the one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom