• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Above Poster's Weapon

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I got this idea from SmashBoards and didn't see a thread like it here soooo... Here's how to play!

Pick ONE weapon you main in Splatoon and put it in your reply. Then comment on the weapon that is on the last post. The only rule is to keep the comments from becoming rants. No need to start an argument.
Don't just type "I main chargers/roller/shooter". Which one is a main of yours?

Here's an example:

Main: Carbon Roller

(Let's say the last post put an E-Liter as a main)

These... things.... are the bane of my existence.
___________________________________________________________________________________

So without further ado:

Main: Dual Squelcher

(Using the example lel)

I love the Carbon Roller. It was a dream come true. It has speed (which I like with the Ink Brush) with the coverage (sort of) of a Roller. Plus, Inkzooka is a perfect special for it.

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Main: Tentatek Splattershot

Main this and you will be prepared for anything!

Quitterie

Inkling
NNID
Quitter-E
Switch Friend Code
SW-7803-4243-1715
Main: Custom E-Liter 3K Scope

The Aerospray's a pain...

mosse

Inkling
Main: Slosher

Not a big fan of rollers, although I have to respect anyone who uses seekers. I've been splatted enough times for those things to strike fear into my cold heart.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Main: .96 Gal Deco (h-hey reddit . . .)

No offense but Sloshers are very annoying, but they're hard to use so I respect you for that.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
I have so much mains...screw polyvalency...

I main Aerospray (1st one).

Sloshers are the most useful weapons on Tower Control in my opinion, and .96 gal is sort of an "upgrade" of Aerospray with less dispersion and more "precision" but somehow I don't like handling it.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
N-Zap 89 is a beast because of high cadency and good range. Ideal to punish low range weapons such à Aerospray.

Aerospray MG is more for assaulting because of the seeker and inkzooka, while RG is more strategic and zone controlling with mine and ink strike.
I main both (both in my top5 aha) but I use the MG more often.
Now give me an Aerospray with Kraken and it's my new main instantly.

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
Custom E-Litre 3K

N-Zap 89's really get on my nerves, hard to aim at because they're quite speedy and when I'm playing other weapons they usually off me before I know it.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Main: Kelp Splatterscope.

E-liters are weapons I need to get better with using... But they sadden me, because they always outrange me and snipe me while I'm still too far away to actually attack them.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Still maining Aerospray MG x)

Kelp Splatterscope is a good sniper, good range, good mobility, but yeah, the E-liters outranges them...
Good to know, the Hydra Splattling also outranges the Splatterscope !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom