• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[deleted]

How often do you get angry at video games?

• Total voters

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
You know what they say... "If all you do is blame your teammates, you're the problem."
I mean, I feel this is an act. Since a lot of people seem to enjoy watching "the angriest gaymur" ever streams and vids - but still, I have to say I don't find this funny one bit, and people should find ways to improve their play and teamwork instead of breaking controllers over bad matches. Just my two cents.

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
If I get into an intense losing streak I can get mad, or I'll enter a low emotion mode where I just play the game and sigh whenever my team or I make a mistake.

Cephalobro

To me, it depends on the situation. For instance: If my teammates are not playing the objective, off course I'll get angry because that's wasting my time as well as wasting time of people who don't want that sort of thing in the matches either. If I know I lost despite my teammates doing their best, I'll just calmly sigh and see if the next match will be better, if not, then I'll just leave the lobby to find a better match.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Depends on my mood. I get more pissed at game throwers. I can’t really get mad at people out playing me. That’s on me. Oh and Putz can be funny at times but his “act” is getting a little old right now. I put act in quotes because people swear it’s not an act but sometimes I think it is. If it’s not then it’s kind of sad. Someone said he was almost 40 so it’s not a good look to throw toddler tantrums when you’re that age. Him calling girl players the c-word who are probably young enough to be his daughter is a little disturbing. I think the reason people find his rage so funny is because they know that he’s at fault most of the time.

Last edited:

techton

Senior Squid
No signal intensifies...
In all seriousness though, I may get mad, but not this mad. This guy needs some help.

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Just throwing this out here... putz is an act. Some find it funny, some don't. For me it's only funny at certain parts, not in others. But yeah mr angery putz is an act. Anyways, I get angry and disappointed when bad mm really hecks me over. The two top instances of my solo lobbies are either tough JP lobbies, or NA lobbies with sucky teammates. I once lost 200 points in sz in two rotations dropping to the 2100s because of this constantly happening. Based on what I've heard from others, getting 90% JP lobbies sounds like a primarily north west coast issue. I literally can never get a break w mm either giving me super hard jp lobbies, or uncarryable NA ones. It's a ping pong game between the two and when I can't catch a break I get angry. The trick is not caring in the slightest. When I play solo I just go in amused by everything not caring about score, just to have fun.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I get absolutely FUMING whenever there’s a squidbagger or anything of the like, Anytime I die I just STEAM with anger it comes out of my ears, haha. I guess you could say I get pretty angry sometimes, but can you even blame me? :P Like Splatoon can be a tough time, and even when you’re camping very high up, I still find myself dying a lot. Sometimes I get 1 big tenta missile, and find myself asking why my team didn’t push in, while I stand in the same spot doing my best to cover turf for them. I always report anyone who isn’t up to my standards haha. Yeah that’s just about my thoughts on it. Resident dork, out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom