• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The August update will hit 8/6 next Thursday!

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Awesome, this makes my day :)
I played high stakes my summer vacation being from August 1 to August 23, so I'm very happy it's released that early. Couldn't be better at all for me.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Well damn
that knocks my prediction date out of the window
but hey the earlier the better I suppose x:
and with Urchin getting a remodeling I wonder if other the stages will get this treatment in the future as well?

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Wait, out of all maps they're rebalancing Urchin? Not Arowana or Towers? I thought Urchin had a pretty good balance
It's VERY easy to get locked into your base area. The entrances to the middle suck REALLY bad... any aggressive player can easily camp the opposing teams entrance into the middle because of those slopes... It also looks like they may be moving the trees. From the diagram in the under construction pic, you can see that the entrances to the middle are what will be retooled.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
It's VERY easy to get locked into your base area. The entrances to the middle suck REALLY bad... any aggressive player can easily camp the opposing teams entrance into the middle because of those slopes... It also looks like they may be moving the trees. From the diagram in the under construction pic, you can see that the entrances to the middle are what will be retooled.
can't find the diagram, care to give a link?

Tigurr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
disasterbreak
Sounds like Rainmaker won't be coming next week, but later on. But we'll have plenty of other stuff in the mean time...can't wait!

Wadsm

Inkling
NNID
wadsm.u
Did any reliable source confirm the date for western countries as well? I haven't seen an actual confirmation yet.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
Did any reliable source confirm the date for western countries as well? I haven't seen an actual confirmation yet.
They're not going to split the player base by different game versions in different regions, especially after the game simultanously released and all of the post-release content got releaaed on the same day for every region

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
We've confirmed the Famitsu contest winner's costume is international, which probably means the Ika Musame costume is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom