• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Bragging Thread

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Com sho how gud u r, m80.

Nah, just kidding. Did great in a match? Wanna share a strat that you found dominates? Here is the place to do it!

I've been absoluely in kove with the Krak On Roller, and actually went 800p, 14-0 in one game on Blackbelly Skatepark. People love to sleep on flinging paint, it's almost always a 1 hit splat (inb4 Roller OP).

The strat I used that match was constantly harrasing the other team in their spawn while the other team took the map, being "bait". Rolling around until the saw me, if they had a low range weapon, baiting them into a fight, then sneaking away before popping back up behind them (map control is key for sneaking). Saved my Kracken for safely pushing into the base and saving myself in a bad spot (no damage will be taken, like the bubbler). The inflatable barriers are great too, since they can't be inked, great for safe pressure. Just be sure to always have an escape plan ready. When I would hide around a corner for someone chasing me, I would splat the wall next to me (if possibles) and hide in the wall, to see if they came around to attempt to catch me. Most opponents will ink the ground, but since you won't be there, if they haven't looked at the wall, it's a free, sneaky splat.

@Bottlecapn can confirm, we were on the same team that match!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Everytime I do +1000p with splatcharger
I got 1782p 15-1 with the Krak-on Roller. I died literally when it went "1".
1782p? Wow the highest I got was around 1400p with aerospray

GamingWarthog

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GamingWarthog
I got a triple kill with the blaster, granted the last one was a mutual kill, but it was still a net gain for my team.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
Highest score I've gotten is 1658,
My vibe meter at the end of the day was +18.0
Highest KDR 10/0
Average score is 1100 rarely get less than a 1000. :D I've even gotten 1300 on the losing side. <.< wish we would of won, I bet it'd been an epic score.
Most games I typically hit 600 points at the 1:00 mark. I get usually 3 ults by 1 min.
Best splat. Idk. i've had some really funny ones. :D my favorite are hiding in a wall with the ninja squid perk that doesn't let ppl see you move in ink. :3 they never see it coming.

My kills per game used to be a lot higher when I started. Now they are a lot lower. I don't focus on killing anymore, rarely I go out of my way, and most I avoid it/lure them. But I make sure I am constantly spreading ink like I don't notice them. Set a mine, and let them walk into it :3.

Right now my favorite weapon is the Aerospray RG. I also like the splatter shot jr. and .52 Gal. Right now I only care about points. I find the splatter spraying guns are the easiest to rack up points. Once I max out and hit lvl 20 and have bought everything in the store, I'll probably diversify and try charge guns, and what be.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I think the highest score i got was about 1450, I went 17-0 on Blackbelly Skatepark

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I was proud of myself when I got 15-2 and over 1200p with the charger. Mainly because I suck with the weapon.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Just got a wipe with a triple kill from the killer wail and the last one killed with a splat charger shot.

We still lost through ; I blame my scrub teammate

Forte

Inkster Jr.
I keep getting the lead when it comes to my teams covering turf. I'm a reliable asset majority of the time. I don't focus much on kills, I focus on winning.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
Get first when I'm with randoms. If you think your good join Imperious lounge and play with those fellas. They are good only time I dont come in first. But, Im still better then all you guys ;)

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
I (almost) always score 1000+, but my best is probably 14-0 1486 with the Dual Squelcher. But that's taking into account kills and points. Kill wise, I went 16-1 with the Blaster, and Score wise I got a whopping 1717 with the Aerospray MG.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Dang you guys are impressive! My my best is 1416 with .52 deco. Most kills is 10 and I've only got 6 skills without dyin. I get highest kills with Krak-ON roller, consistently at least 7 each time. I only focus on killing when the board is pretty much covered and im deep in enemy territory with less than a minute, I figure at that point the best thing to do is stop them from being able to spray.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
My brother went 20-0 with 1500 points and 96.5% map coverage on Arowana Mall using the Splat Roller. Ohh did I mention the other team consisted entirely of Chargers.

Joeyman

Inkling
NNID
joeyman98
I killed all 4 opponents with a single inkstrike once. It was more luck than anything that they all just happened to be in the same area at the time.

fenrir vii

Inkster Jr.
NNID
fenrir_vii
@Locke and I, along with a guy named Joey (if you're here, sound out!) won in a 3 vs 4 match yesterday.

Locke was using one of the chargers, I was using Jr.. I forget what Joey was using but it was some Splattershot variant. Map was Walleye Warehouse and we had like 56% coverage at the end.

Amazing match.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Got a wipe with the E-Litre in Urchin underpass during the start of the game ; literally 4 shot 4 kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom