• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Been trying out the carbon roller the past few days. I switched to the deco today. By camping the far end of the enemy large lane in flounder heights (far from their main exit to it) and tossing out seekers and the seeker rush I got some kills and covered nearly all of the lane. Sneak attacks through my wide plane of ink got me more kills, and by the end the match I had covered the most space on my team with an end score of:

880 covered(of course not counting the +1,000 from winning) with 13-0
Just add more speed, and you'll be chugging like the ol' blue hedgehog! SHOT

That weapon is so satisfying and nice to use after an exhausting session of taking my brush, and slapping it on unsuspecting squid. While it doesn't have the most powerful swing, whether one you use, especially with the splat bomb, you can catch them off guard and corner them for a nice kill.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Just got my alt to S (and at level 30, although my goal was to get it before 30 buy that's okay) and I guess now he's Tecnically a higher rank than my main, who is at a shameful S 15.

Guess it's time to begin his climb to S+(99?)so when I go in with my main it won't be as brutal.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I invaded someone's stream and I made them rage. lol

Not sure if that's brag worthy, but I'll take it.

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
Tried out the scopeless kelp splattershot for a change. Unexpectedly got 10-1

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Had a funny squid party moment multiple times, leveled up to LVL 40, AND recived the Octoshot? That's a good night for me!

Also was mostly japanese players, of which most recognized my Rider-kun get up. Hence the squid party, hah.

Last edited:

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
Started trying out the octoshot and got 15 splats while only getting splatters 7 times!

AA Battery

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sunshinett
I was playing Tower Control on Moray Towers with my flimsy Octobrush Nouveau, and was one win away from reaching S-Rank. The enemy took an early lead, and I was splatted and squidbagged by an E-Liter on at least two occasions. The match went into overtime, and I was alone on the tower. We were about to take the lead, so the E-Liter came closer to try to get a better shot of me. I jumped off the tower and finally splatted him or her (as well as a nearby Carbon Roller), then squidbagged all over them. Got back on the tower and took the lead, winning the match. Making it into S-Rank from that victory was the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I deeply regret that I was too unused to the Switch to think to take a screenshot at the time, but in one of my very first Splatoon 2 battles - during the Splatfest World Première - I got a quad splat at the start of a Moray Towers game with Tenta Missiles. It wasn't exactly skillful on my part, just immensely satisfying, as it is every time you get a full team in the Missile reticle.

After being off my favourite weapon for over a month, I was eager to make a great start when the Sloshing Machine was added to Splatoon 2 the Saturday before last. And y'know what, I kicked off with a bang! I may have lost the first Turf War I went into, but I did pull off a triple splat, one of my first in Splatoon 2 (and a thing which happens rarely enough with the SM)! Subsequently just had a great run in Ranked.

On the side, it's rather petty and egotistical, but I have to love it when I join a Ranked lobby with a 'famous' player of the game, and since S+ in Splatoon 2 is easier to stay in than Splatoon 1 S+ (which I can't maintain), I'm getting loads of chances to do that. I try to get screenshots of any notable splats I get, haha.

FELIX_HK

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4166-6444-7610
I once got 1886p with my aerospray mg but I didn't record it
This one is 1713 according to the app
Notice all of the score isn't doubled yet

FELIX_HK

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4166-6444-7610
@FELIX_HK Now, you've got to get 50 splats.
Can u consider that aerospray is a 5 shot weapon and the aim of the gun is even wider than dualies? Its always a lucky kill when i splat others with my gun. Without the curling bomb launcher , I dont think it is possible to reach 1500p

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
@FELIX_HK It was a reference to @X It's obviously not possible, and I'm not trying to undermine your feat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom