• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Weapons The Charger Bible

GrandestMagus

Inkster Jr.
GrandestMagus submitted a new guide:

The Charger Bible - Just for you.

Welp, all charger mains have this weird time when they just suck with the weapon. No fear though! I can (hopefully) help you become a better charger! This guide is meant ONLY for the vanilla charger and not its variants.
Blue words = Important words.

Chapter One: Know your gun. Love your gun.

Before we move on. We need to talk about the requirements and basic statistics of this weapon.
Range: 85/100
Charge time: 50/100
Mobility: 40/100
(You won't be moving alot.)

Takes a short...
Read more about this guide...

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
Something you should have mentioned is that splat bombs only start their timer when they hit the ground. Nor did you say you can lob splat bombs over walls if the enemy is hiding behind them to lure them out or if your lucky just get a splat or two. Also I'm not sure if you wanted to make this more beginner friendly guide though if you wanted to you should have mentioned snapping your snipes. Of course you guide is fine as it is this is just stuff that you could add to enhance it. If you want anything else to add let me know I still know a tech or two that you could add then again that's up to you.

GrandestMagus

Inkster Jr.
Something you should have mentioned is that splat bombs only start their timer when they hit the ground. Nor did you say you can lob splat bombs over walls if the enemy is hiding behind them to lure them out or if your lucky just get a splat or two. Also I'm not sure if you wanted to make this more beginner friendly guide though if you wanted to you should have mentioned snapping your snipes. Of course you guide is fine as it is this is just stuff that you could add to enhance it. If you want anything else to add let me know I still know a tech or two that you could add then again that's up to you.
Thank you! I'll be sure to add those to the guide ASAP!

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
Another tech I was talking about from earlier is following your opponents trajectory. The way that works is when a squid kid jumps off a ledge they can't control where they go so you can see where their gonna land then intercept.
Also I'm going to keep bringing up techs like these as I remember them.

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
This tech is situational though I thought I should mention it either way. When you can't reach an opponent you can shoot over the wall limiting their movement. (The tech can also just give your team more room to move which always helps) Some possible outcomes are they retreat, they stay in which case free splat with a bomb, someone splats them for you because they are vunralble or the now limited squid tries to rush you.(These are the most common outcomes specials and subs will make more variation yet if we get into that we'll be here for a long time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom