• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Class Zero Squids are recruiting!!!!!! (Competitive team)

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
I'm the leader of the class zero squids! Please leave a reply,your rank,and your nnid if you are interested in a tryout. We have been doing a lot of clan wars,scrimmages, and we entered a tournament yesterday. We are looking for skilled players. You have to be A+ and above. You need to have skype if you want to be in this clan. I hope you squiddos are interested iabout trying out for CZS!!!

+ndy

Inkling
NNID
andyart01
Hey I'm an S rank on two accounts (sometimes A+) based in UK but play regularly and am able at random times since I'm self employed. nnid is andyart01. I've only played in solo ranked so no idea how I'd be playing as part of a squad.

+ndy

Inkling
NNID
andyart01
Yes I've got Skype, andyphales is my skype name. I'm on splatoon tonight and tomorrow evening, or could tryout sunday or sometime next week

Spray_n_Prey

Inkling
NNID
piisces
hello! my friend and I would like to tryout for your squad! he's S and I'm S+, my skype name is xpiiscesx and his is gtrakos

Spray_n_Prey

Inkling
NNID
piisces
You and your friend want too?
oh nevermind, splatfest ends a lot later than I anticipated, tomorrow 8pm CST would be a much better time, and yes, my friend would like to try out as well, he'll be able to tryout at the same time as I do

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
Can you tryout today at 9pm est today? sorry i forgot to check squidboards lol

Spray_n_Prey

Inkling
NNID
piisces
Unfortunately neither of us can tryout today, but tomorrow at 9pm est we both probably can!

Last edited:

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
I'm somewhat interested in joining. I'm an S+ and my NNID is keagantriforce. I currently don't have skype account, but I plan to get one. I also can't voice chat currently, but I plan to get some earbuds with built-in mic. I can play most evenings.

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
Ok guys! lets establish a time xD. Tomorrow what time for you guys?

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
I'm 16. My main weapon is the splattershot tentatek and the kelp splatterscope. I'm in school and I'm usually free by 4:00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom