• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Dream Team™ [DT] Recruitment Thread!

Mvp__95

Inkling
NNID
Mvp-95
Welcome to The Dream Team!

Founded by MVP__95 (Me), Veny34, our co-leader Gordo and admin Steven on a regular match before update 2.0.0, we've decided to build onto an idea and make it a reality after our performance in a 75 to 12 percent victory. We are a rising squad that is open for recuitment for various skill level of inklings. We focus more on ranked sessions but we always make time to grind in regular matches and have fun in private matches, as well as provide any training with a wide variety of weapons!

Because many of us desire that rewarding S rank, we take the time to develope strategies that may lead us closer to that dream, and we're not very far off from this either!

In a recent ranked match, 4 of our members have brought a victory to the crew over the combination of Shofu, TK Breezy and 2 of their allies, as well as with other squad such as the SS squad.

As I mentioned before, we are open for recuitments! Our limit will be 20 members until further notice. Here are the requirements in order to join:

1.) You must have a Skype account. Skype is where the DT group chat is and creating/using that account is needed in order to communicate with each other. This way we can ensure that we all grow together!

2.) Our chat is always fun-filled where we can be ourselves, but please do not be rude and a over-all mood killer. Squid-bagging should also be kept for private matches only, as we don't want the squad to look immature or filled with jerks. Integrity is core in our squad.

3.) We are a very active crew. If you cannot be active for a period of time, please let one of our members know before you go M.I.A. My goal is to bring the best out of my squad so I need everyone to participate in some way.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this! I appreciate your interest in joining the Dream Team™ :D Here is a list of our current members:

-MVP__95 (Leader) (B+)
-Gordo (Co-leader) (A+)
-Steven (Admin) (A+)
-Veny34 (A)
-Hawk (C+)
-Lexi (A-)
-Sushi (B+)
-THEBobCat (S)
-Jstyles (C-)
-JuniiPapii (B)
-Zartan (S)
-Rhode (S+)
-Wolliap (B-)
-Jess (B+)

Contact me by messaging me on here if you are interested in joining, or add my skype (m-v-p-95) or Steven (live:stevenshark790) to directly contact us ^__^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom