• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Dualie Rollers

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea: (Main)

The Dualie Rollers

Two little rollers in each hand. You can repeatedly press the fire button to perform alternating vertical karate chop flicks of the rollers to ink in front of you or you can hold down the fire button to hop on your rollers and ride them around like roller blades across the stage. They will also have the dodging capabilities to both dodge roll out of the roller skating and to dodge roll while flinging the ink

Stats would be:

Range: 40/100

Ink Speed: 70/100

Mobility: 70/100

Please excuse the rough sketch i made ^-^ just wanted to help give a visual
The Dualie Rollers.jpeg

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
I actually had this idea as well, except instead of being roller skates, the two parts clipped together to form an actual roller while you were running around.

Great drawing!

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
I actually had this idea as well, except instead of being roller skates, the two parts clipped together to form an actual roller while you were running around.

Great drawing!
Ooo yea clipping them together would also be a good idea for them. i went with the roller skating though to do something a little different from the regular rollers though plus i also thought it would just be awesome and fun ^-^ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom