• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"the end is near"

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Image 1.PNG

Me too. :( (I love the hacked gear and stats though, lol.)

Image 2.PNG

I agree wholeheartedly. Nintendo can shove Splatoon 2's sh*tty netcode and inevitably payed online up their a**.

Image 3.PNG

:'( :'( :'(

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I have a small (terrible) theory.

So Nintendo took away our beloved miiverse, and we're all kinda sad about it, right? But I have and idea:

When Nintendo in 2018 makes us pay for the online services, they will give us a new miiverse like thing for the switch.

I know, it sounds dumb, but I sorta makes sense. By taking miiverse away, they bring out strong emotions. Then, after everyone is sad for a few months they will be like "Suprise! Here's a brand new miiverse! Lol u thought we took it away permantly."

So what do you guys think?

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
@Yin they already have a Miiverse replacement for Splatoon 2. Even if Miiverse returns on the Switch (which I'm sure it won't) I'll still be annoyed we lost it on the Wii U, because playing Splatoon 1 just now, all the inklings standing in the plaza with nothing to say is unsettling, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom