• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The "I'll be Rank __ forever" thread

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
This thread is dedicated to us souls who aren't as superb as those A+99 players and can be somewhat satisfied with a B or even a C. If you find yourself hitting that very nice equillibrium of kills/deaths in Splat Zones and get a relatively half and half win loss ratio, then you may have found your niche. But that's nothing to worry about, there are others. Not everyone can be at the top.

For myself, I find that I'm a very solid B+ player. I fall down to B occasionally and skyrocket to A on a good day, but overall I find myself in the B+ rank more often than not. B poses little challenge while A- wipes the floor with me. I dunno how there could be such a huge difference, but apparently there is.

What's your "forever rank"?

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
I've been in limbo between B+ and A- for a week now, and it seems like that's where I'll stay until I figure out what I need to improve on.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
I find I either have a run of great games or a run of bad games, so can rise or fall 2 ranks in a single session. Should just take a break when I'm playing bad but it's just too addictive. Slipped right back down from B to C+ today :(

D

Deleted Member

I'm going to be C+ rank forever because every time I reach B- I lose every match. :'(

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
How many Threads like that do we need on Squidboards?

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
I got the game last week and have been steadily climbing, haven't been walled yet.

But guys, I wouldn't worry much about your rank in this. When party teams come out,being part of a good team will be what matters.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I'm finding it hard to come out of A+. Can I get any tips?
hah, you and me both lol xD

Anyone still stuck in a certain rank belongs where they are until they can figure out what they need to do to improve.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I'm pretty much stuck in B+ for now welp it's been a nice run inkbrush... (I need my new brushes NOW) :(
hello dual squelcher

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm leaving myself at C+ until we have some actually fun ranked modes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom