• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The New Girl!

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
Hello, squidboards! I finally created an account here after lurking for so many weeks!

Anyway, I'm currently at level 31, A+ rank, trying to fight my way up to S. I was once A+ 90 and took a -10 as the "best loser" and it was pretty heartbreaking, but that's the closest I've gotten yet! I also splat with team AV and occasionally L25K. I main the 52 and 96 deco, whichever is more applicable to the situation or to my team. Splash walls are my jammy jam. I've been Dogs-Coasters-Mallows in the past three US splatfests, and, uhh... My squid girl tunic is rolled perfectly.

Outside of Splatoon, I play pokemon competitively by the official VGC rules. I graduated last year from university with two business degrees... And, um, I really like birds and the band Phish.

I'm always looking for new teams and people to practice with, so message me! My IGN is currently either AV-Jane or AV-Madoka.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Jane! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom