• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The new team, Pantheon, is recruiting!

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
pantheon.png

Hey guys, it's Sobek! I've finally worked up the nerve to start a new semi-competitive team called Pantheon! Like I've suggested it's a team that takes great consideration into people's schedules, as I am a full time college student myself, and this team's practices would be built around just that. So if you're looking for a team that is not only competitive, but considerate with time, this is the team for you. But first let me tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Splatoon since 2015 and didn't join a team until early 2017. I have been on 2 teams and have participated in both the 2017 and 2018 Inkling Open. My playstyle is an aggressive defender/supporter. I main the vanilla jet squelcher, but can play the custom, both splattershot pros, both Nzaps, and I've been working on my squeezers, buckets, and I am thinking of picking up the sorella and vanilla brella. I am from the East Coast of the United States and I am 21 years old. I thought it would be cool to have a team where each individual player's IGN is a mythological deity or creature and I have my own discord for when I stream on Twitch. I am looking for players 18+ and are at least S and above in all 4 modes. Anybody who is interested can fill out the Google form and I will be conducting tryouts the next couple of weeks through league battles, looking at both KA numbers in relation to playstyle and how many times an objective has been won. As this is my first time doing this, I'm looking for all the help I can get whether you are an artist, good with discord, knows callouts, etc, any skill is appreciated! Here is the google form and my discord tag is Sobek#4630. I'm excited to see the applications! try this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0RC_kQvwivgoznsx-T-tFLftrPqfOCMCyBM8z0yqoM8GFAw/viewform

Last edited:

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
I edited the link so it should work now

Izakano

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1751-3172-5919
I wish you good luck with recruiting~

Edit: Submitted an app as well!

Last edited:

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Thank you to all the people who are interested, the form is still open to people who want to apply!

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Bump. Apps are still open for anyone that wants to apply

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Update: I now have a team of four people but I'm still looking for a couple more people so please put in a form!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom