• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Next US Splatfest: ART VS SCIENCE

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Argh so this is the first Splatfest where I don't know which one to pick over the other. I like both, but I might go with science because science rules. Bill Nye is da man!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Science. As much as I like sewing plushies and drawing, it is very aggravating to get noticed. I can watch science shows all day and I was pretty good with many science courses back in the day.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
THIS
IS
THE
HARDEST
ONE
YET!\
SDFFHAJDLFHSJKAFHSD I LOVE ART BUT I LOVE SCIENCE FUDGE!!!!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm going Art. Bill Nye is a left wing hack pushing the global warming agenda. I liked his old show but I don't like him now.
...Uhm but GCC isn't an agenda it kinda happening... I assume you're a right winged man... Hello, welcome to the real world!

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Wow, this... yeah, it's a really tough call. Erm... aaagh I'm gonna have to vote eventually. If I still can't pick by the fest, I'll side with Marie's science decision.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Science is cool and all though I prefer Art because I looooooooove to draw

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Wow, this... yeah, it's a really tough call. Erm... aaagh I'm gonna have to vote eventually. If I still can't pick by the fest, I'll side with Marie's science decision.
I didn't think of that... Yes ART IT IS! I love science but Callie is numbuh one!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
HYPE

Going with Marie with this one, I prefer science and like the color better. Also, it probably will have less little kids, so will have a generally more skilled group. I admit the art logo looks cooler, but it isn't really a surprise.

please don't be the most popular, for once I don't want to feel the most mainstream.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I was predicting the Splatfest theme would have some connection with school because of school beginning. I have not even thought of this as a theme and it really connects well with school.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I like both a lot, but I think I'll have to go art (though I am getting my associates in science).
During middle and high school years I was a huge art nut, and lately I'm starting to convert into an octobrush main. So I think I'll choose art and use it during the splatfest ^w^

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm going with art only because I majored in graphic design and couldn't understand college-level physics much.

That said, I can see just why it's a tough choice; both disciplines are attempts to explain the world to ourselves. They both have people thinking about how certain situations can have lasting effects on us, and exemplars of both leave good records of their insights. The only real difference between them is that they use different tools for the job. Otherwise, they're quite similar when you think about it.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Going to be ironic how those in Team Science who consider themselves good artists will have to use art to express themselves when making Miiverse posts. And I am going to be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom