• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The no longer bored game!

Lynn

Inkling
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.

This game is very simple and easy to do.

All you need to do is have a theme and let the person below you choose what you should do. If you wanna get risky, say "anything" and see what the person below you has to offer!

You don't HAVE to do whatever someone tells you, it's just to give you an idea or two.
Squid kid 1 said:
I want to watch something.
Squid kid 2 said:
Watch funny cat videos on Youtube!

I feel like going outside, but it's really hot.
Squid kid 3 said:
Have a water balloon fight!

I'll do anything!

I want to watch a good TV show but I have nothing good in mind.
(kindly lock this thread if it already exist.)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
A nice omelet, toast and fresh cold juice!

I feel like playing a classic Pokemon game.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Don't, the old games suck... pfft, no, I'm not quite that mean. Gotta go with Crystal if that's the case, as it almost objectively outdoes all games prior to it and has a lot more content than anything in the next gen. It's got lovely visuals for its limitations and its town music tracks are among my favourites.

Ranked has caused me to lose some hair, so I want to kick back in Turf War with a completely new weapon to me (anything but buckets or blasters).

ZippyInkling

Inkling
NNID
Umiko-tan
Try the permanent inkbrush or berry splattershot pro :>

I haven't got any inspiration for drawings lately, but I wanna get back to drawing ASAP.

JasmineJasmine

Inkling
The only one I notice is the GVG board because I instinctively have to launch the rocket with the laser at the beginning of every game.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Ayy ! ovob To get back into drawing--- Don't rely on inspiration ! Get a pencil, go out, sit down and try to draw a flower maybe ? Or how about a fence you think look neat, maybe draw something simple like the flow of the water on your page !

Recently i'm suffering from insomnia-- And i'd need help getting some sleep. Any idea ? Anything that doesn't evolve pills please ;v;b

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Snuggle with somthing soft. A pillow, a plush toy, even a blanket.

I'm starting to get bored with long and short range weapons, any medium range weapons I should try?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
May I suggest one of the N-Zaps? Choose the setup you prefer the most!

I feel like I've lost my way in competitive Smash Bros. I wanna start going to tournaments again like I used to, but I feel like it would only make me worse. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom