• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Not So Great Turf War [IC thread]

Should We Ask The Commander for his name?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
@KTKres
You are sitting on a bench watching all of the Inklings doing their business. You see your friend, Inkario walk into Ammo Knights with Ranae and Rhin right behind him. What do you do?

@Right Whale
You are walking into Ammo Knights with your friend, Inkario. Sheldon has an odd machine in his hands, and the brute, Inkario, wants to play with it. What do you do?

@Topazrekerboy
You walk into Ammo Knights along with everyone else. Sheldon is sending strange, untrusting looks at you while Inkario tries to play with the magic, technological thingy. "Hello, hello, are you an Octoling? Your kind is not allowed here." says Sheldon. What do you do?

((Okay, sorry for the short scenarios, but I need to get the ball rolling for more people to get in. Hopefully, you have read the rules and everything, so we begin. I would suggest posting before the end of the week, and if everyone posts by then, which I know you guys will, then we move on to the next cycle of scenarios and so on. I will try to make it that every 3 cycles, which is when you return to present and have the choices, at which point I will open a poll in the OOC thread, @VeryButter will do the next 3 cycles and so forth. All right, enough rambling, let's begin!))

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
"No, no, no... don't touch that, it looks dangerous!"
Ranae really didn't want to see what would happen if he "messed" with it.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Ugh, why do you have to be such a party pooper Ranae? Anyone else wanna step up to tell me to stop? Where's Kbot anyways? Did he 'chicken out' again? Ugh, if he doesn't get his but over here, he's off the squad. Who needs a strategist anyways?"Inkario said, being very stubborn.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
What in the world is Inkario doing? Kbot didn't recognize any of the other inklings around him, but one of his friends was walking right into Ammo Knights.

Oh, well. Even if it's just a coincidence that he's around these people, maybe he'll get a new weapon or something.

"Hey, wait up!" Kbot said as he hopped off his bench.

He walked into the store a little behind everyone else. Now Kbot could see the faces of Rhin, and Ranae as well. They were all gathered around something right next to Sheldon.

"What in Judd's name is THAT?" Kbot asked. It was something that he'd certainly never seen before.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Oh, hey Kbot. We were just talking about you. I'd guess you'd know what this is considering how smart you are. Eh. Anyone else think I should mess with it?"

"No,no, you can't mess with that! It's still a prototype!"

"Prototype of what, shorty?"

"Classified."

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Thin turned around and started slamming his head on a pole, over and over and over. "IM AN INKLING ITS JUST MY HAIR!" Rhin yelled at Sheldon shoving his ID at him. He realized he went a little berserk. "...sorry I yelled at you, I just get annoyed at peeps who think I'm an Octoling. Your lucky that was all I did. If you called the police I would've knocked you out. Anyway, yea what is that thingy jingger?" Rhin said, trying to get everything that just happend off the the side.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"Well, you want me to have a look at it or not? I might be able to tell what it is WITHOUT the trial-and-error method. Don't mess around with something that we don't know what it is."

"Also, Sheldon's a nice guy. Don't call him shorty or otherwise be mean to him."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Fine Kbot, here it is."

Meanwhile, Sheldon freaked out. "Bah, I am but a humble Shell of my former self, please don't hurt me fellow Inkling!" whimpered Sheldon while hiding in his shell.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"Well, for starters, this looks like something important to the point where we definitely shouldn't have our tentacles on this thing. How did you push your way into this one?"

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Well, at least one of us is interested in looking at it from a scientific standpoint." said Sheldon while gazing at Inkario. "Well, you see, it's quite simple. It bend time backwards, for example, if I were to take this piece of cloth, we would be at the right end of it. Your destination would be at the left. So, by folding the cloth, which in reality the cloth is space-time, we are able to get to our destination in a different time."

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"And you made this? Wow. I'm impressed. Inkario, that means no screwing around with this thing. I like my life fine just the way it currentley is. I don't need anything changing. I'm assuming you like your life the way it is too."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Woah, did you guys just speak nerd? Gimme that!" Inkario grabbed the machine from Kbots hands, "I wonder what this button does?" said Inkario even though he already pressed it. There was a wild flash, and they found themselves in unfamiliar surroundings. "You fool! You've sent us back to the Great Turf War!!!!"

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU NOT TO DO! What part of no screwing around don't you understand? Ugh. Okay. We've probably alredy changed something just by our mere presence. We need to find out where we are. Guys, start looking around, but be sure not to step on anything important or interact with the environment, including other inklings, at any point."

"Um also, Ranae, the Great Turf War was actually 100 years ago. Err, technically, where we came from is 100 years from today. Ugh. Whatever. You get the point."

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
"Hooray I walk into the weapons shop and suddenly I'm back to the great turf war! Wonderful! This was all according to plan WASNT IT" Rhin yelled at all of them

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"You yelling at me, Rhin? Cause you should be yelling at Inkario. I tried to warn you."

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"NO. We are definitely not going to find other people. If we do that, who knows what'll happen. Let's figure out where we are first."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Ah, it's no use. The machine is broken. I'll have to fix it with some help from my grandpappy. It'll take about 3 days."

"Beep, boop, I am a nerd robot. That's you. That's what you sound like."

"In case you haven't noticed, you're the one who sent us back here!"

"Well, you could've told me what it would do!"

"I did! You know, I'll give you Inklings a choice. Should we leave Inkario here to rot and become Octarian food or not?"

"C'mon Kbot, you wouldn't want to see me die, would you?"

((This is one of the poll things. I'll open it up in the OOC thread ASAP))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom