• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The OC Gear Shop

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hey guys! Ginger Gari here (feel free to move this where it needs to be)

Okay, so I kind of randomly thought up of a thread to make, so here I am making it! Okay, the purpose of this thread is to help each other find the right builds for our Splatoon Squid/Octo OCs. I know I definitely don't use the weapons my squids use, so helping each other find the right gear for everysquid(and octo) would be great! We can start off with mine, if you want :P

Pixel Joystick: Eliter 3K/Scope, Legendary Cap, Black Tee, any shoe made by Splash Mob
Bit: Slosher, Pilot Goggles, Striped Rugby, Plum Casuals
Konami: Custom Hydra, White Arrowbands, Lumberjack Shirt, Blue Moto Boots
Combo: Gold Dynamo, Studio Headphones, Anchor Sweat, Neon Sea Slugs

(Pixel is the leader, and is very fierce in sniping due to a costly mistake made earlier in her turf war career, Bit is just the cute but deadly Slosher user, Konami is an Inkling who wants to be strong enough to save those he loves, and Combo just wants to splat everyone)

So post your OC's gear, weapon, and basic personality ad we'll help you find the right gear!

Koi

Inkster Jr.
éternelle douleur, the land of eternal pain
NNID
Kaidan123
If i would create an OC...
Name: CSM Andrew Kolomnikov (CSM: Command Sergeant Major) (Aka CSM Kolomn)
E-Liter 3K-Scope, Special Forces Beret, Forge Inkling Parka, and Green Rain Boots.
I would say this guy would be the ultimate killing machine with him having his highest kill/death score being 22/1 in a single match. He died once cuz of a stupid roller. The gear is mainly for looks since it actually looks like military styled. But if I were to choose ability wise i would say his headgear and shoes would both have three dmg up subs and his shirt having 3 ink recovery up subs. He would be a man with no mercy killing any enemy squid on sight at the perfect moment. He never misses his shots and if his opponents get close, he throws his bombs. To know the enemy squid's exact locations, he uses the echolocator. He only speaks when he must. Otherwise he is silent. He changes locations everytime when he senses he has been spotted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom