• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Octarian Bloodøß Thread(The search for Co-leaders and taking one recruit)

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
On the surface, this is a bright and cutesy game but most squid-kids try to ignore our dark past between squids and octolings. After the bloodiest era the splatoon universe has ever seen, a false sense of peace began but there is no time to rest, the octarian race have been gaining power underground.

Not much is known about Octarian Blood, a squad shrouded in mystery, but legend has it that during the great squid war,all members of Octarian Blood perished but one...

Rules will be available upon admission to the squad, if you have any questions feel free to skype me.

iaksakkath9

Last edited:

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
That should be enough work to get a squad up and running... :D Banner and updated photos coming soon.

Registration is open! here is the template.

Where are you from?
Weapon(s) of choice:
Weapon(s) you're terrible with:
Best stage(s):
Worst stage(s)
Describe your play style:
What asset do you feel you bring to any team?
why do you want to join?
PM or skype me something about yourself outside of splatoon so I can get to know you better!

*****Registration is currently open but will close after 1 new member is recruited*****

Last edited:

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
I am currently looking for a squad co-leader or two, you should be active and loyal, with some kind of leadership skills. Skype me if interested for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom