• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The official Squidboards Server? (Discord)

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Ha, It would be pretty neat to have one, but that's why we have the Shoutbox, right?

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Ha, It would be pretty neat to have one, but that's why we have the Shoutbox, right?
To be honest, the Shoutbox doesn't get much chatter about Splatoon itself very often (from what I experienced/seen). So I could see the reason asking if a Discord exists. I was wondering this myself too a while back anyways.

Plus with discord, there's the option for voice chat that isn't in the shoutbox. So there's that.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I could definitely see its appeal now that this is all brought up. After all, the /rSplatoon Discord is even more popular than the subreddit itself.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I would, but I have a very bad anxiety towards being in groups in a chatroom. (Mostly due to having toxic friends trolling me in them.) While I approve of this, I will not possibly join it to avoid me having a break down accidentally. I preferably just like it one on one session. It's kinda embarrassing.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Lurking Intensifies
In all honesty, though, we want to hear what people have to say on the matter. There's lots of pros and cons, but if you all feel strongly one way or the other, then we'll definitely factor that in.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Lurking Intensifies
In all honesty, though, we want to hear what people have to say on the matter. There's lots of pros and cons, but if you all feel strongly one way or the other, then we'll definitely factor that in.
I went to quote this and I'm confused as to how the rest of your message isnt showing in the original message...? Never mind, seems it fixed itself.

Im leaning towards supporting this though. Although I can understand if admins here factor in how having a official discord could take away from some activity from the forum, possibly. Otherwise this could be a good way to have the community play splatoon together in a easier and quicker manner.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
This sounds pretty interesting.. A Squidboards discord huh..
I'd support this as well, and join! ♪

Olly0014

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3755-4752-6987
Yeah, we should totally have a SquidBoards Discord server. There aren't that many big Splatoon discord servers, (r/Splatoon and Inkademy are probably the biggest) I totally support this and I hope the staff decide to make one

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
Doesn't hurt to try! I'll be sure to join that's for sure. Gotta keep in touch with the squidboard family.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Incredibly surprised it doesn't already exist.

Colossus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6116-3421-8335
Was this discord announced yet? If not I have one made already for Switch games... (and looking for someone for Team Ketchup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom