• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Rapid Blaster Pro Returns Tonight

Nintendoer

Inkling
NNID
WakerOfWindsHD
Switch Friend Code
SW-7745-4331-2226
After years of fans yearning for its addition to Spla2n, the much beloved Rapid Blaster Pro returns tonight. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but I'm excited for it. I used it (and enjoyed it) in Splatoon 1 just because I was told it was bad, so hopefully it was buffed, or at least not nerfed. It has Toxic Mist and the Ink Storm, which should increase its spacing and inking potential.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Somehow, it doesn't seem to be a very popular weapon this time around.

Maave

Inkling Commander
Somehow, it doesn't seem to be a very popular weapon this time around.
Yeah I was expecting an onslaught of RBPs like when the Heavy Deco came out but nope, I was the only one on my team and I'd only encounter another RBP every several matches. Their loss, I'm shredding with it.

Reactions: Lyn

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I haven't played a lot in the past few days but wow... still haven't seen a single one of those around. That's bitter.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Problem with it is that in Splatoon 1 no one used it because if people wanted to use a Rapid Blaster, they picked the one with Bubbler for very very obvious reasons and stacked damage to get that 99.9 shot which ended up being inconvenient when the Custom Range Blaster was a thing x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom