• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Reporting Feature of Splatoon 3

Cephalobro

To me, it's so much better than the stupid roundabout system that Splatoon 2 had. To be able to directly report a player from a match you have played without the need for a mobile app finally removes the safety net that troublemakers previously had.

If you're curious, there was a player on a very recent match who purposefully sabotaged it. Little did he know that this is Splatoon 3, where I can just report griefers and saboteurs without touching my phone at all.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
I'm glad it's in the game proper now, but I do wish it was also in the mobile app so I don't have to drop out of a room to do so.

Cephalobro

Even better, they should just give us the option to do it in-game while waiting for the next match.

But yeah, I'm glad Nintendo finally acknowledged that there are people who don't use Splatnet. I agree that they should also keep the option in Splatnet so those who don't want to leave a lobby wouldn't have to.

Cephalobro

Well, just had three squid/octo partiers (2 from my team, 1 from the opposite team) ruin my game. I would usually get super angry about them, but thanks to Splatoon 3's reporting feature, they aren't getting away with it, so I'm only a little bit peeved, but it's something I'm able to calm down from very quickly.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
You don't like squid partys? then you probably shouldn't watch any of my splatoon shorts. (I'm not advertising my channel, I'm stating the facts. Most of my videos involve squid parties.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom