• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Second Great Turf War (IC Thread)

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
//I need to get my tablet, too much work to do if I'm using my phone~

Callie and Marie waited as the Inklings got themselves situated between their offensive and defensive specialty. The four Inkling girls were split two and two. The purple and yellow Inkling girls went towards Callie while the green and sky blue Inkling girls went towards Marie. Judd was watching from above.
@MacSmitty @Templar

Inklette giggles. "Well, I hope you know how to cook,"Inklette says,"Because I'm gonna need your help to cook something delectable for the other Octarians!" She walked right into the kitchen wrapping her 'hair' into three buns before securing it with a hair net. "Me and Octa usually cook the food here and we

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Maxwell glanced at the green and sky blue inkling girls in front of him, wondering how good they are on the field, but he opted to stay silent and keep his hands in his hoodie pocket as they walked. From glancing at the girls, he couldn't help but notice Judd's gaze upon the inklings from up high. He looked into the cat's eyes for a long while, wondering how the animal has lived so long, how could be of been involved in the war without looking like he's aged a day? Even if cats didn't appear to age, he doesn't seem crippled or slowed in the slightest. It wasn't entirely important, but it still had his curiousity peaked. Speaking of curiousity, his mind was still breaking down the ways Marie could train the large group of inklings. Would it be practical, or taught lecture style? If practical, would we be learning in a 4v4? But if none of them were offensive, it wouldn't make sense to 4v4 since it would be realistic, as much as 4v4 chargers would be enjoyable. He didn't realise but because he was thinking of her, his eyes had rested on Marie and stayed there as they travelled.

@Inklette and Octa

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
//I keep forgetting everything~

Once Callie and Marie finds all the Inklings sorted into their area of specialty, they smile then giggle.
"Now, Marie you take the Eastern Half and I'll take the Western Half,"Callie says.
"
Fine by me,"her cousin says and the cousins stated walking towards the opposite ends of Bluefin Depot.
@Templar @MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
(i had completely forgotten i signed up to join this...my bad...can someone give a quick rundown?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom