• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Second Great Turf War(Intro and OOC Thread)

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Forms

Name: Maxwell
Species: Inkling
Looks:

Maxwell has brown, tanned coloured skin and his hair is in conroles and falls down his head but no further than his shoulders. He also has green eyes and is a little smaller than average height. He is usually seen wearing a fashion cap :head_cap003: in green, with a green zip hoodie :clothes_prk001: and white arrows :shoes_sht003: with a green styling to them.

Looking for love?: Not exactly a priority, but not impossible.

Sexuality(optional): Hetero.

Personality: He is much more of a listener than a speaker, although he knows how to hold a conversation. He doesn't show much emotion in his voice or his body language but he tends to be more happy than not, even if he doesn't smile a lot. He keeps an eye out on others, especially those who look to be alone and also has respect for different cultures. That includes the Octarians.
Inkling's or Octarian's side: Inkling
Level(if you're an Inkling): 40
Gear: When out and about he wears a fashion cap :head_cap003: in green, with a green zip hoodie :clothes_prk001: and white arrows :shoes_sht003: with a green styling to them. However when fighting he may instead wear a camo mesh cap :head_cap006:, a baseball jersey :clothes_shirt008: and red hi-horses :shoes_shi000: for the abilties.

Weapons(up to three): Heavy Splatling, Tentatek Splattershot and Octobrush.

Other: He doesn't agree with the Inkling side, in fact in different circumstances he would of joined to octarians, he's only not with them since its the best way to protect his younger twin-half brother and sister. Because of this he may change sides if the oppurtunity arises, but its very unlikely.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@Inklette and Octa
That didn't really answer my question as I thought it would've.

What I asked was: How can I include my character into this roleplay? the story seems strange as though you picked first come first serve kind of gameplay. With the fact that only one person was dragged by this 'mystery character' to their intended location. :s
In the IC Thread, the character is dragged by Callie into the Battle Tower or lead to Octa by Inklette based on the side you picked and things lead from there.
Edit: Nevermind.

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Hehe, I kinda know my role playing~
I have to usually find a way for intro characters to keep doing their intros quickly so I usually don't have them play huge roles in the beginning.
Later on, I would have to make different intros later on in the story.

@MacSmitty

Also, Mister @Templar , you should wait until I accept you before you go jumping in.

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Hehe, I kinda know my role playing~
I have to usually find a way for intro characters to keep doing their intros quickly so I usually don't have them play huge roles in the beginning.
Later on, I would have to make different intros later on in the story.

@MacSmitty

Also, Mister @Templar , you should wait until I accept you before you go jumping in.
Ah right yeah I did think that, but I checked everywhere to see a rule on that but I couldn't find it, all I could see was:

'Finally finished! Now we can start the role-play~ Jump in after you made a form in the OOC thread~'

On the IC thread so I thought 'Oh, can we just start then?' next time I'll know to just wait. Sorry though, rookie error on my part.

@Inklette and Octa

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Btw sorry to @MacSmitty and @Inklette and Octa for the massively long RP posts, I've been used to RPing like that for a couple years now and I realise they make for insanely long reads. Thanks for coping with my longness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom