• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Splat Intelligence Agency

Switch Friend Code
SW-4941-5082-1042
Hello, everyone!

I noticed how difficult it was for splatoon clans to find and plan with other clans that were interested in scrims. I came up with the idea of making a dedicated server JUST for Scrim Captains to contact one another easily to set up these scrims. This way multiple clans all have easy access to each other, and contacts are all in one convenient server.

Only Scrim Captain(s) that represent their respective clan will be allowed into the server.

How does this work, you may ask? Simple:

1. There are 2 channels. One for Casual Scrims, and one for Competitive Scrims.
  2. It will work similar to putting up an advertisement, like you would in "Craigslist". A Scrim Captain will post (in either casual or competitive) the Day, Time, and Time zone that their scrim will take place. The Scrim Captain(s) that are interested will contact (ping, or dm) the ad poster, and there you go!
Interested? Let me know, I will happily add you! Just say what clan you’re representing as a Scrim Captain, so that when you're added to the server I can assign you a role. This allows other Captains to easily see which clan you represent.

Tell others about this server so that we can expand the contacts list for everyone to match up quickly, and efficiently!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom