• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Splatfest Finale-Recruiting Members

Cool33710

Inkling
NNID
Cool33710
This is the Squad I created we are currently seeking members to join
http://squidboards.com/groups/the-splatfest-finale.1197/extra?type=information
Now there are some things I said about certain weapons,but to clarify I don't hate the weapons. I just don't like the way people use the weapons.Some people only use them weapon because its OP and they have "Skill" with that weapon even tho they just camp.If you use a weapon because its fun and it fits your play style then you using that weapon correctly,but if you use it only to rank up due to how much "Skill" you have with that weapon then you shouldn't deserve to rank up.The weapons in the list that I have are the weapons I see people use the most in order to rank up even tho they don't know how to use it to its fullest potential.
Although I am currently a S/A+ Rank along with some another members who are in the A-Ranks or Higher, The squad created will be accepting people from B-Rank and Higher.

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid
This is the Squad I created we are currently seeking members to join
http://squidboards.com/groups/the-splatfest-finale.1197/extra?type=information
Now there are some things I said about certain weapons,but to clarify I don't hate the weapons. I just don't like the way people use the weapons.Some people only use them weapon because its OP and they have "Skill" with that weapon even tho they just camp.If you use a weapon because its fun and it fits your play style then you using that weapon correctly,but if you use it only to rank up due to how much "Skill" you have with that weapon then you shouldn't deserve to rank up.The weapons in the list that I have are the weapons I see people use the most in order to rank up even tho they don't know how to use it to its fullest potential.
Start a conversation with me if you want info about me and myself I am already on a squad currently however, we don't practice as much as I'd prefer to. So because of this I am thinking about partaking as part of another squad.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Cool33710

Inkling
NNID
Cool33710
Start a conversation with me if you want info about me and myself I am already on a squad currently however, we don't practice as much as I'd prefer to. So because of this I am thinking about partaking as part of another squad.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gatsby
1.So would you be interested in joining my squad?
2.Are there any other reasons for wanting to join another squad?
3.What squad are you in currently? What rank is that squad?
4.If you are interested in joining our squad,do you have a discord?

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid
1.So would you be interested in joining my squad?
2.Are there any other reasons for wanting to join another squad?
3.What squad are you in currently? What rank is that squad?
4.If you are interested in joining our squad,do you have a discord?
I would be interested in joining your squad.

No mostly just because my current squad doesn't do scrims very often and I'd prefer to be more in the competitive scene.

I am currently in C- because I dropped rank( no idea why) however I have normally been hanging around A to S
My squad is also around A to S rank.

I do have a discord account, but I can only voice chat on Skype.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Cool33710

Inkling
NNID
Cool33710
Alright I can make an exception to the B-rank or above rule,due to personal experience.As a side note as a squad we do not use voice chat,instead we use it as a way to talk to each other before and after matches since that's how ranked works.

ThePurplePanda

Inkling
NNID
Michael
Hello!
I am interested in joining your squad!
I am currently A+ but I have reached S.
My NNID: Michael (brothers' account-don't ask)
Time zone: GMT
Discord: ThePurplePanda#1703

I use a variety of weapons such as:
.96 gal deco
.52 gal
Berry/forge/splattershot pro
Tentatek splattershot
Custom blaster
Custom range blaster
Blaster
Tri-slosher
Heavy splatling