• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 The Splatoon Inksters Needs YOU

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
he swag we possess powers us. ⚡

The casual player’s booyah in the crowd!

The competitive players splat!

The whole community has a great time!

Helping the Splatoon Community! ️

The best server for the new plays and old!

A great community for all!

Inksters is a community for both casual and competitive players. You can join our team or you can do casual play. We are a great team for new players who need a team to start off with. Our helpful staff an members will be helpful and kind! We're hiring moderators at the moment.

Message me for more information! We promise to be active and host fun events for YOUR enjoyment! The link to our group's Discord is below! Click there to join!

Join Inksters -> https://discord.gg/M83zcpm

SamuraiCat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7219-1997-4388
Hello,

My name is SamuraiCat a new octoling and I am brand new to the game and the Switch. Been playing for a week and beat the DLC and now level 14 on multiplayer. I really want to learn how to play so I can play competitive. I am interested in the anchor position in the meta. The gun that I am working towards is the Jet Squelcher since ppl say is an anchor gun. I also do the Salmon Runs for the tickets so that I can level or get money faster. Other Switch games that I play is Bayonetta series and Arena of Valor. My Switch friend code is SW-7219-1997-4388 and my discord is 10SamuraiCats#8484. Looking forward to playing with you guys and learning about the game competitively.

Best regards,

SamuraiCat one of the few Octolings with the fro style.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom