• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Splatoon Roller Extravaganza! (Thoughts Needed.)

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Hello all!
I'm making this topic to see what the general interest would be in something like this. I'm posting this a good bit in advance in hopes of setting up a competition in time for the August Update. I want to get teams together that will fight in some of Splatoon's most intense battles possible! I'm hoping for these matches to be something fun and competitive at the same time...the only catch is: ROLLER'S ONLY! Yeah, that's right. These teams will be subjected to some of the most close quarters matches you can imagine, having only rollers handy. Your team must work together to ink up the most turf while stopping the enemy from doing so in the process. The only way you can do this is either getting a little close and personal, or flinging some ink from afar!

This event is titled "The Splatoon Roller Extravaganza!" and it will be open for signing up very soon if interest is taken! Let me know what you think, no other rules are set in stone other than the idea of using only Rollers. Thank you for your time!

RollerExtravaganzacomingsoon.png

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
This sounds pretty neat. Now that we'll have a Roller Demolition Derby, we should have a Brush Grand Prix too :ability_runspeed:
Thank you, that would be pretty cool for Brush users, maybe I can set that up one day. :P

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Are Dynamo Rollers allowed?

A cool variant could be no flinchs allowed, only rolling ;)
At this time I would say yes. :)
And that may be a cool idea, but of course there wouldn't be much splatting and I could see people doing just based off of instinct. I know I would. :P

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Oh my goodness I would love to participate in this when it happens. I'm a roller main so this would be extremely fun to run or splat other rollers. xD

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Oh my goodness I would love to participate in this when it happens. I'm a roller main so this would be extremely fun to run or splat other rollers. xD
Glad to hear! I'm thinking to make this a SquidBoards exclusive thing, so tell everyone about this! :p

Last edited:

1o2

Inkling Cadet
You too will know the pain of being wrecked by the regular splat roller.....

I'm in.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Eh, might as well right? Get ready to face the fast a furious Carbon Roller! (Maybe the Carbon Roller Deco if it's there and depending on the map)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom