• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Splatsville United Team is recruiting!

KosmikTymD3D

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0217-3146-7037
Heya Squids and Octo's of Squidboards Lounge! My name is Kosmik and i'm the leader of Splatsville United! A UK-Based Splatoon 3 competitive team (well, moreso when there're more members!).

I'm B+ in Anarchy atm and would love to have people along for a team! I'm here to obviously look for members that would like to be a part of the team! So, let's begin!

THE REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:
- Must be in the UK timezone or European Timezone
- Must speak fluent english (due to the team being comprised of english speakers)
- Must be older than 18! This is because I myself am 21
- Must be looking to improve in any way possible!
- Must be accepting of any person of any background!
- Preferably B+ or higher in Anarchy Series/Open!

Ideally, i'm looking for people who're also available Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays! Now, as for my weapons that I main. I main the REEF LUX 450 and the regular Splattershot.

So ideally, i'll be looking for people who can balance this out and that can cover as many areas of weakness in the team as possible!

As for the amount of players i'm currently looking for! I'm looking for 3 players for a primary team and then a few more players on-top of that for a secondary team or subs for when the primary team members can't make it or are unable to play (it'll also mean we can all practice against eachother in private battles and such!

Now that this long thing is done, I hope to see you soon if you're interested! Feel free to dm me if you're interested!

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom