• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Sunshine Mario leak is fake.

ThomasTom

Inkling
NNID
sonictom2

So the guy who made the leak (we don't know who he is because he made a youtube account JUST to post the video of his leak) admitted it was fake.
He has submitted both the "leaked" image and the Mario render on Imgur.

Image:

Sunshine Mario render:

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I know this was fake right from the start. That said the Mario render looks badass.

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus
Well it wasn't confirmed to being with so this isn't at all surprising.

Plus, it was pretty obvious in the beginning. Just look at mario. He's not a kid. Nor can he turn into a squid. So obvi, it's fake.

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus
Well it wasn't confirmed to being with so this isn't at all surprising.

Plus, it was pretty obvious in the beginning. Just look at mario. He's not a kid. Nor can he turn into a squid. So obvi, it's fake.

ThomasTom

Inkling
NNID
sonictom2
LOL, I Hoped to God it was real, but my gut had said "FAAAAAAYYYYYUUUHKE" from the start. BTW The Mario render is so sexy it had to be my avatar.

:P

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Thats a really good Mario render
Anyway Im not surprised, I wouldn't want a Mario crossover anyays, not until Splatoon 2 or something

Reetrider

Inkling
Thats a really good Mario render
Anyway Im not surprised, I wouldn't want a Mario crossover anyays, not until Splatoon 2 or something
I feel the same way. This game should do it's own thing for a while and see what happens before brining in any Nintendo crossovers.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I must say that the mario looks preety good!

IxaVerse

Senior Squid
NNID
Uselessguy12
I honestly didn't care so if it was real then I would be like "That's cool" but if it was fake then I would be like "Whatever" so I win either way.

mario123007

Pro Squid
Man... I used to hope it was real...
However this taht HD Mario render made me hope for other thing :Super Mario Sushine HD!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yeah, I think this has been established for a while. I still think the mario render looks really good, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom