• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

the thread for charger weapons

ink me pls

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7620-7328-6510
This is an thread for charger weapon people. The e-liter 4K is one of the best chargers in Splatoon. Scope weapons counts too since it's just an charger with an Scope.

Splatterscope is okay, The Special is Sting Ray, E-liter 4K scope has an Ink Storm. Splat Charger is an Sting Ray too, I don't understand why it has the same special.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
The e-liter 4K is one of the best chargers in Splatoon.
That's a hot take.

Splatterscope is okay, The Special is Sting Ray, E-liter 4K scope has an Ink Storm. Splat Charger is an Sting Ray too, I don't understand why it has the same special.
Splat Charger and Splatterscope are the same weapon. The only major difference is that Splatterscop has a scope... Clearly.

ink me pls

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7620-7328-6510
Splat Charger and Splatterscope are the same weapon. The only major difference is that Splatterscope has a scope... Clearly.
An splatterscope is an same as an charger, but charger is better. I get more kills with an Charger. The scope when you are scoping, The stick sensitivity is higher than normal.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
An splatterscope is an same as an charger, but charger is better. I get more kills with an Charger. The scope when you are scoping, The stick sensitivity is higher than normal.
How well a single person does with a particular weapon is anecdotal, and thus unreliable evidence. I tend to do surprisingly well with the Carbon Roller, but the opinion of the vast majority of people, myself included, is that Carbon is not a great weapon.

The Splatterscope does not change your aim sensitivity. It only feels like it raises the sensitivity because the camera is zoomed in much farther.

Danirla

Inkling
I started using Splatterscope cause I aimed better, then I changed to Splat Charger and I loved its holding charge mechanic, so never changed back to scope, now I can't land a shot with it lol. Now I use regular Charger for RM and TC, Firefin for SZ and Kensa for CB. I don't like Bamboozler cause its range is too short nor E-Liter cause it's too slow. That's why I like Splat Charger, it's not too much of anything imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom