• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Transformers Social Thread

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Dang, Transformers were awesome! I remember G1, it was quite fantastic. I still think they have the best designs (way better than anything from Michael Bay).

I always really liked Starscream, even if he was pretty incompetent and had bad intentions, haha. ^^;
Michael Bay Starscream is just... no. I don't think much more needs to be said about that. :P

Squidkip9000

Inkling
Dang, Transformers were awesome! I remember G1, it was quite fantastic. I still think they have the best designs (way better than anything from Michael Bay).

I always really liked Starscream, even if he was pretty incompetent and had bad intentions, haha. ^^;
Michael Bay Starscream is just... no. I don't think much more needs to be said about that. :p
I always liked Optimus Prime for G1 and Jazz. Starscream was my 2nd favorite Decepticon with Shockwave being my favorite.

Reactions: Lyn

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I had a transformer when I was a child. Albeit, it was very cheap and made from China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom