• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The TRUE Guide: How 2 Roller!

The TRUE Guide: How 2 Roller!

Razzmatazz

Inkling
NNID
kittyscarf
Razzmatazz submitted a new guide:

The TRUE Guide: How 2 Roller! - "Rolling around at the speed of sound..."

This Guide has to parts: One about the Dynamo Roller, And one about every other Roller...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dynamo Roller:
The reason the Dynamo is so different is because of it's "flick" If your wondering what the "flick" is, it is the splashy-ish move when you press [ZR] instead of holding it. The flick on the roller is.. how do I say it... OP*!!!!! Very OP! It reaches MUCH farther than it...
Read more about this guide...

DJ Particle

Senior Squid
NNID
DJParticle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0728-9987-8856
My personal strategy as a roller is: my job is to cover turf... and only to cover turf. Find a nice stretch where your ink is not and just roll. Do not directly engage the enemy unless you have no other choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom