• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Werewolf Game

Emcee Mikey

Inkling
Hey all, I'm from the squidboards discord. I've been investigating as to the presence of forum mafia also known as the werewolf game. It seems you guys don't have a board for it here, so that's what I'm here to see. Would there be enough interest in the werewolf game to start a board for it?

The goal of TWG is simple: figure out who the wolves are in the group of humans and lynch them. The wolves, conversely, must survive until the number of wolves is equal to the number of humans. The game cycles through night phases, where the wolves get to kill someone, and day phases, where humans vote by bolding a player's name and killing the player who attains the most votes.

It's a lot of fun and I play in several other forums. Just thought I'd bring it up to see if it's something of interest! Let me know what you think.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I played a similar game to this a while back and it was so much fun. We all laughed over a death because the person who narrates it was hilarious.

If you can a lot of people on board, then I'm definitely in.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I definitely would like Squidboards to have some quality forum games like that .

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I played a similar game to this a while back and it was so much fun. We all laughed over a death because the person who narrates it was hilarious.

If you can a lot of people on board, then I'm definitely in.
Forum Mafia is very different from irl.

Raxel920

Full Squid
Oh yes yes yes! Werewolf was one of my favorite games, but I could never find anyone to play it with. I would love to see this here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom