1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The Whiprays are Seeking Challengers for Scrims!

Discussion in 'Clan Wars' started by SwimShady, Jan 25, 2016.

1. SwimShady

SwimShady The REAL SwimShady

NNID:
    Manfers
    I'm the captain of the Watch Me Whiprays and we're ready to throw tentacles with some other squads! We're a group of super-chill A and S rank players and we're looking for squads of similar rank to really test our skills against in 4v4s prior to our first tournament. We use discord and are available most afternoons (except Fridays) and all day on the weekends. We operate mostly on NA EST time (one guy is on PST but he's pretty flexible).

If anyone wants to throw down with us, let me know, either through a comment or PM here or through a message on miiverse. My NNID is Manfers.

We're stoked to play! :cool:

[MS]Dasiy and hilda like this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Jadielpagan09
    I added you! We can talk more on miiverse.

3. PasteCat

PasteCat Inkling

NNID:
    PasteCat
    Hello SwimShady,

I'm PasteCat of Team NorthStar, and I am currently looking for more people to scrim against. We're a team of players mostly in S rank. We love honor, and fair play, and would love to meet more teams who are also of the same mindset.

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you are interested in playing us. We're pretty flexible in our scheduling, so just let us know if you'd like to set something up.

- PasteCat

4. Mykbrian

Mykbrian Inkster Jr.

Our team NSB would like to scrim against your team. Contact me via my skype mykbrian13.

5. memosoto

memosoto Inkling

NNID:
    memosoto
    Me and my clan would like to scrim with you team, as well. tweet me at @memosoto, and we can arrange everything :)

6. TheSquidling

TheSquidling Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    mlewis94
    My clan would also like to scrim against your clan. I PM'ed you with the info

7. Kochies1

Kochies1 Inkling

NNID:
    kochies1
    My clan fa is looking for scirms! My skype is kochies01

8. Mykbrian

Mykbrian Inkster Jr.

hey what is your time zone

9. Kochies1

Kochies1 Inkling

NNID:
    kochies1
    CT & PT

10. Aristeia

Aristeia Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Sifo33
    *Bump*

Hey all, I'm another captain of the Watch Me Whiprays. We're shifting around some captainly duties and I'm gonna be taking over scrim scheduling. If ya'll want to play with us just shoot me a PM and I can get some stuff set up.

11. Aristeia

Aristeia Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Sifo33
    *Bump*

Again, still looking for scrims if anyone wants 'em. Our schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 8-10 EDT.