• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Whiprays are Seeking Challengers for Scrims!

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
I'm the captain of the Watch Me Whiprays and we're ready to throw tentacles with some other squads! We're a group of super-chill A and S rank players and we're looking for squads of similar rank to really test our skills against in 4v4s prior to our first tournament. We use discord and are available most afternoons (except Fridays) and all day on the weekends. We operate mostly on NA EST time (one guy is on PST but he's pretty flexible).

If anyone wants to throw down with us, let me know, either through a comment or PM here or through a message on miiverse. My NNID is Manfers.

We're stoked to play! :cool:

Cloud

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jadielpagan09
I added you! We can talk more on miiverse.

PasteCat

Inkling
NNID
PasteCat
Hello SwimShady,

I'm PasteCat of Team NorthStar, and I am currently looking for more people to scrim against. We're a team of players mostly in S rank. We love honor, and fair play, and would love to meet more teams who are also of the same mindset.

Please let me know if you are interested in playing us. We're pretty flexible in our scheduling, so just let us know if you'd like to set something up.

- PasteCat

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
Hello SwimShady,

I'm PasteCat of Team NorthStar, and I am currently looking for more people to scrim against. We're a team of players mostly in S rank. We love honor, and fair play, and would love to meet more teams who are also of the same mindset.

Please let me know if you are interested in playing us. We're pretty flexible in our scheduling, so just let us know if you'd like to set something up.

- PasteCat
Our team NSB would like to scrim against your team. Contact me via my skype mykbrian13.

memosoto

Inkling
NNID
memosoto
Me and my clan would like to scrim with you team, as well. tweet me at @memosoto, and we can arrange everything :)

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
My clan would also like to scrim against your clan. I PM'ed you with the info

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
*Bump*

Hey all, I'm another captain of the Watch Me Whiprays. We're shifting around some captainly duties and I'm gonna be taking over scrim scheduling. If ya'll want to play with us just shoot me a PM and I can get some stuff set up.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
*Bump*

Again, still looking for scrims if anyone wants 'em. Our schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 8-10 EDT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom