• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Wonderful World of Nintendo 5-Star ~ N5★

Johnny

Inkling
NNID
Scootrz

I remember a team from the Mario Kart Competitive Community using the N5★ squadron tag, are you one and the same? I wish you good luck with your team. :)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Good Luck N5! Competed against you in MK and can't wait to do it here as well!

Reactions: rue

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
For casual observers who aren't affiliated with the toxic Mario Kart community, @Johnny, @rue, @Tyler, @Bob Saget, and @Faith are notorious trolls who have been harassing me and my clan for a long time. In fact, they've been harassing other members of the Mario Kart community who I'm sure would happily testify in our favor. Administration has been notified and hopefully they will be dealt with accordingly. I have high hopes for this community, and the last thing we need is for their cancer to spread. I was naive enough to believe that even our loudest detractors would let bygones and bygones and stay away from our thread, but I think everybody deserves a second chance. It's too early for this nonsense. It really is.

My intentions were to ignore their cries for attention instead of fanning the flames, but I think it's important to get this public service announcement out of the way so those who are unfamiliar with N5 are aware as to why our thread is being spammed with fedora gifs. No, it's not an inside joke. And no, they are definitely not welcome here. But for all our friends, both new and old, N5 is looking forward to playing Splatoon with you... and against you. Above all else, our number one priority is to make sure that this community maintains a positive, safe atmosphere for players of all ages. It's a competition, yes, but it's also an opportunity for us to meet new people and develop friendships that could potentially last forever and a day. Please take this into consideration before you decide what kind of person you want to be.

Death

Inkling
NNID
LawofDe4th
Am I the only one who feels like we're being greeted solely because our History with Mario Kart? I'd like to meet new faces too. :P

rue

Inkster Jr.
For casual observers who aren't affiliated with the toxic Mario Kart community, @Johnny, @rue, @Tyler, @Bob Saget, and @Faith are notorious trolls who have been harassing me and my clan for a long time. In fact, they've been harassing other members of the Mario Kart community who I'm sure would happily testify in our favor. Administration has been notified and hopefully they will be dealt with accordingly. I have high hopes for this community, and the last thing we need is for their cancer to spread. I was naive enough to believe that even our loudest detractors would let bygones and bygones and stay away from our thread, but I think everybody deserves a second chance. It's too early for this nonsense. It really is.

My intentions were to ignore their cries for attention instead of fanning the flames, but I think it's important to get this public service announcement out of the way so those who are unfamiliar with N5 are aware as to why our thread is being spammed with fedora gifs. No, it's not an inside joke. And no, they are definitely not welcome here. But for all our friends, both new and old, N5 is looking forward to playing Splatoon with you... and against you. Above all else, our number one priority is to make sure that this community maintains a positive, safe atmosphere for players of all ages. It's a competition, yes, but it's also an opportunity for us to meet new people and develop friendships that could potentially last forever and a day. Please take this into consideration before you decide what kind of person you want to be.
Since you asked us politely to leave, we will, thank you for informing us that we were not welcome here, however, the cheap shots and instigation is not appreciated.
Good day, sir.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
well it's only natural for familiar faces to warrant a greeting

welcome friends, looking forward to playing with & against (assuming my lag isn't gamebreaking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom