• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TheNintenBits Splatoon Videos

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Since I had no idea where this should go, if a moderator could please move this to the appropriate area I would appreciate it.

So I run a YouTube channel called TheNintenBits. On the channel there are many different videos, from Let's Plays to random weekly chats!

Anyway, we are starting to put up some Splatoon content. We will regularly update this thread with videos of ours for you guys. If you have any suggestions or comments for our game-play, be sure to tell us in this thread, in the comments section of YouTube, on twitter, or even emailing us at TheNintenBits@gmail.com . We will be sure to get back to you since that is part of the goal for our channel.
Don't subscirbe if you don't want to; we all just want you to enjoy some Splatoon videos while we get some great tips from you epic people!
Anyway, here is the first video we would like to kick things off with. Hope you enjoy some Charger gameplay! This is currently a weekly series as well. In this video I roll with the E-liter 3k and get a pretty impressive kill-death ratio in one of the matches.

Last edited:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Nice video!

Yeah, it does suck when people keep getting in the way of your shots, especially when you're using a charger. Still, that was some serious splattage you pulled off in that last match! Getting back to B- was just the icing on the cake.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Nice video!

Yeah, it does suck when people keep getting in the way of your shots, especially when you're using a charger. Still, that was some serious splattage you pulled off in that last match! Getting back to B- was just the icing on the cake.
Yeah that is by far the most annoying deal. But hopefully that won't happen in August when I will be able to shout "SQUID FORM!" :D
But yeah that last match was just pure gloriousness. I just gotta keep moving up in the world of Splatoon to be pleased!

Next Tuesday though, I use a roller. *shudders*

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Hey sorry for the double post, and sorry for getting this in late. I was gone this week.
In the following video I attempt to use the Carbon Roller. Let's just say that I may or may not dishonor some fellow brethren who main the roller.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, it's too bad the video got corrupted right at the end there. I would have loved to see you triumphantly holding that roller after finally winning that third match.

Still, awesome video. Can't wait for more!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Man, it's too bad the video got corrupted right at the end there. I would have loved to see you triumphantly holding that roller after finally winning that third match.

Still, awesome video. Can't wait for more!
Hey man thanks! The Carbon roller is really fun, but I am really bad with it so I was just happy to get a win in there :p

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Again, sorry for the double post.

@SquiddiamFancyson suggested I try out one of the Squelchers. Let me just say... I rage a lot in this video.

If you have a weapon you would like me to use, or any sort of criticism you want to give us, be sure to let us know!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
umm... well, sorry for the triple post everyone.

Although I am in the B rank here, I am much farther along now haha. There were some sneaky and slippery players in this Splatoon vid.
Feel free the say something in this thread, by all means :p

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, I don't know why there aren't many people posting in this thread.

Anyway, gotta love the Splatttershot Jr. It can still hold its own even after players get access to other weapons, the Bubbler playing a good part in why that's so. Fantastic video showing it off today!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Yeah, I don't know why there aren't many people posting in this thread.

Anyway, gotta love the Splatttershot Jr. It can still hold its own even after players get access to other weapons, the Bubbler playing a good part in why that's so. Fantastic video showing it off today!
Thanks sir. Jrs are heavily underrated. I personally prefer the custom though with that disruptor, but Bubbler is really fun. I just wish I was better with the Jr haha.

I was subbed before it was coo! Anyway you guys have great content, keep it up!
haha thanks man! And hey I totally forgot you were on SB! Good to see you :)

Thanks guys for the comments. Anything that should be worked on for future installments?

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
In this video, I was asked to use the sploosh-o-matic. Luckily, I love the weapon, but I am not that great at placing beacons.
Also, I said"buddy" a lot in this video...

I will probably update the OP soon as well.

Finally, I am thinking of doing multiplayer matches with my squad. Would anyone be up to see those?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Awesome! Back into A- and gaining a level must the best thing.

Also, I'd love to see your squad in action as well!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Awesome! Back into A- and gaining a level must the best thing.

Also, I'd love to see your squad in action as well!
Haha yeah it is pretty great. I am actually now at A rank cause our team went hard last night :D
Definitely will put some squad battles up next week. Maybe even footage of the tournament we are in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom