• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

There is a squid in my boots, and it's a new one!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
こんにちは, and salutations!

Hello, my name is Forte, or you can call me Bass! Whichever you prefer, just don't refer to me as a fish, please!

I've been playing since 2015, on flippin' Christmas morning with a chug of hot cocoa. (Or maybe no cocoa at all.) My main weapon is the tri-slosher, and the gold dynamo roller. I also harass the power of the bamboozlers.

If you seen my pal Zero, we're partners in a diabolical plan to be the best squids there is! And if you want a challenge, the ol' Bass is going to give you a splatter! Because I am the best, maybe...Because I am the mightiest robot there is! (I kid, I kid!)

I am also an artist, and I love gaming. Did I mention I also love cars? Initial D is my prime, baby! I am into too much guff, and so little time to spare. Gotta step it up, and bring it to the power metal. I hope i have a good time here, certainly would look like it, because Bass is here to stay!​

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Oh nice, Tri-slosher is a very good weapon. Bass/Forte is pretty cool, I remember him from the Megaman games. Quite OP. xD

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Have fun! ^-^

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Oh nice, Tri-slosher is a very good weapon. Bass/Forte is pretty cool, I remember him from the Megaman games. Quite OP. xD

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Have fun! ^-^
Tch, thanks squiddy! I hope to bring some fun to the forums. Tell ya about it, it's been a LONG while. Feels like ol' times, indeed it does. So hello to you, too!

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Welcome to squidboards!
Glad to hear you're an artist: I've always liked seeing sketches and the like, though I'm a terrible sketcher myself.
Nice to see you have an interest in cars, as well.
In any case, make yourself at home.
Fridge is down the hall, 3rd door on the right.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Welcome to Squidboards! It's nice to see such passionate people joining our community, and if your profile picture is yours, then your art must be very cool in it's full form. If you have any questions, let us know, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Welcome to squidboards!
Glad to hear you're an artist: I've always liked seeing sketches and the like, though I'm a terrible sketcher myself.
Nice to see you have an interest in cars, as well.
In any case, make yourself at home.
Fridge is down the hall, 3rd door on the right.
My stuff is on pixiv, and what not. Be prepare, I do draw R18, but I mark it under the tags. It is rare, I usually go vanilla with it. Otherwise I mostly make tame pictures since I kinda keep my personal stuff hidden. If you need help on improving, I can coach it. I actually taught some things in the past to people, especially in a art school.

And interesting you are a fellow Christian, so god bless you! I am not one, but I have my respects for them.

Welcome to Squidboards! It's nice to see such passionate people joining our community, and if your profile picture is yours, then your art must be very cool in it's full form. If you have any questions, let us know, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Yes, it is. I have a link to my art page: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3745278

I do plan to do free commissions when I am a bit more settled into the forums. As of now, I am not quite familiar with the community, so I am going to wait. Thank you, too!

Howdy, Welcome aboard! Glad to see more passionate players joining our community, hope you make yourself comfortable.
Yup, I am. I haven't played in a bit. Maybe a week ago? Busy doing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Got about 40 hours applied into, wandering around completing the small bits. Anyway, thank you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom