• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

There's a Splatoon Forum?!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Hello everyone! As my title suggests, I am sad it took me so long to find a site like this.

As this is a Splatoon site, I guess my introduction should include some trivia about myself involving Splatoon.

I've been playing Splatoon since its release day in the US. I'm surprised how much I've stuck with the game, but it's just that fun. I am level 41 working my way up in S rank, certainly wish that was easier.

I mainly use basic shooters like the Splattershots, Splash-o-matics, Aerosprays, while occasionally using the Heavy Splatling.

That's enough about me. I look forward to sharing my many random opinions and finding others to play with. See you all around!

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
Welcome to the forums.

If you want, we can add each other and we could do a doubles squad and gain rank together.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Thank you everyone for the welcome!

Welcome to the forums.

If you want, we can add each other and we could do a doubles squad and gain rank together.
Feel free to add me. Though, I may not be the best partner. I may be an S rank, but even after all my playing, I'm still trying to figure out solid strategies for Rainmaker and Tower Control. XD

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I may check those out, I think the Oracle games have some of the best music in the whole Zelda series.
I think so too, and I like the album. :scared:
Dancing Dragon Dungeon might be the best dungeon theme in the whole series?

Edit: ...okay that might be an exaggeration.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I think so too, and I like the album. :scared:
Dancing Dragon Dungeon might be the best dungeon theme in the whole series?

Edit: ...okay that might be an exaggeration.
Dancing Dragon is one of my favorites, along with the Skull Dungeon and Ancient Ruins. Actually, most of the Oracle dungeon themes are spectacular.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Dancing Dragon is one of my favorites, along with the Skull Dungeon and Ancient Ruins. Actually, most of the Oracle dungeon themes are spectacular.
Yeah.

My favourite Zelda games are Wind Waker and the Capcom ones.

Shame GBC/GBA has dat bad sound chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom