• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

These new taunts people come up with in Splatoon are both funny and clever.

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
Does the head bob naturally or is that swinging the controller around?

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
How did that person get the hand to move like that?

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Wow, this is better than the bowing I usually see with Japanese players. I remember seeing one from.../r/splatoon, I think it was, where three Japanese players went over to a Squid Beakon and bowed to it.

NNID
namine753
Wow, this is better than the bowing I usually see with Japanese players. I remember seeing one from.../r/splatoon, I think it was, where three Japanese players went over to a Squid Beakon and bowed to it.
lolwut

show me a picture of that please, sounds funny. Also anyone got any new taunts?

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
For some reason I like them better than sea bagging.
I usually kill them at same time and they're taunting me with their yard sale (skiing term for a crash where your stuff is everywhere, like a yard sale).

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
omfg forget squidbagging, I'm gonna try that x'D (I could never really pull off squidbagging anyway, my timing's just too bad orz)
This is why motion control is great

NNID
namine753
oh my god my sides

Yup, new taunts for me. Seabagging is for plebs, bowing to their corpse/beakons and waving your head around is the new in.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
This looks more like a bow to me, but yeah. Motion controls hold many possibilities~

Also, I feel like my inkling is a Super Saiyan when the special is fully charged. It maybe my DBZ fandom talking but that how it feels.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Heh, thanks for putting up a GIF for me. There are definitely a few of these that go around.

The idea behind the bowing is a show of respect: They do this if they've noticed you've been playing very well or have splatted a number of their teammates, especially if you're splatted near a Beakon (either team's will do, but preferably your team's). Hence, technically, it's not a taunt, but a way of saying "Good game" or "You're a worthy opponent."

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Looks like the High-Five-Equivalent from Team Fortress 2 :D

This is adorable! I'll try this during Splatfest.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I seriously need to try to do these things!
I'm just use to spamming "BOOYAH!", kquid on their body or just hop around (Kid or Squid form) once I kill them.
NOW I GOT THIS TO DO JUST TO MESS AROUND WITH MANGO!
These taunts are 100% beautiful!
I just have those friends who just- stare into the camera once they kill me. ='^)
It's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom