• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

They can't be trusted with this technology! They'd go around shooting everything!; Kid Icarus Social

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
Here's the thread for talking about the Kid Icarus franchise! Anything goes, just as long as it has to do with Kid Icarus or related things.

Took a while to find an appropriate quote, but I think it fits for Splatoon.

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
I only completed Uprising a few months ago, and it's my favorite game I've ever played. The story, writing, gameplay, visuals, everything is just great. It's also one of the only games that I think is better with the 3D on than without it, which I think is an added plus.

Madame Coleen

Inkster Jr.
I bought Uprising over the holiday.
Although the game had quite the hype in the early 3DS days, the game is still REALLY underrated imo.
Its my favorite game on the 3DS. Great dialogue, fun characters, gameplay that's on the level of Treasure games.

I know Sakurai said he's not interested in a sequel, but I'd LOVE to see some kinda HD version on Wii U. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
It really is underrated imo; great dialogue in the single player campaign and really FUN multiplayer battles.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Uprising was the best game on the 3DS until it got its Ace Attorney games. 101%-ed it!

Had the side-effect of breaking my 3DS shoulder buttons, though. Now I can't use my 3DS for a lot of things. <.<

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i haven't played uprising since last summer, but i LOVED it and was so into it when i got it... i wish the multiplayer was more active, OTL

Oni

Full Squid
yes hi. relevant avatar.

My favorite game of all time. absolutely. I even enjoyed KI original and own the 2nd. I also desperately need a sequel :p

Lizalfos

Inkling
Which is harder in your opinions.
Metroid or KI
They both used the same engine

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
The multilayer is pretty fun
Which is harder in your opinions.
Metroid or KI
They both used the same engine
Definitely KI, it may be shorter in length, but it will beat you to your knees with it's difficulty. Metroid isn't as difficult as it's more based on exploration than the platforming unlike KI.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The dialogue is Uprising is the most cheesiest thing I've heard and I love it. It's hilarious.

shrooby

Get Kraken
Did someone say Kid Icarus?

Well, I do have all these stockpiled in my Imgur account ready for usage...

And some users on Smashboards know me as "shroobidi."

I like Uprising a lot.

For a bunch of reasons, but the one I've decided to focus on is Viridi.
Because Viridi is awesome.
@Oni knows how it is.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Did someone say Kid Icarus?

Well, I do have all these stockpiled in my Imgur account ready for usage...

And some users on Smashboards know me as "shroobidi."

I like Uprising a lot.

For a bunch of reasons, but the one I've decided to focus on is Viridi.
Because Viridi is awesome.
@Oni knows how it is.
Forum weapons of mass destruction. Nice.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Kid Icarus to me, is what originally got me into the shooter genre in the first place. Just like Splatoon, it was a new IP that brought something special; crazy weapons, a crazy control scheme, and a focus on the multiplayer aspect.
It was always fun to just combine new weapons and see what combinations worked out. Hopefully this game will bring out the same feeling again.

BTW, What was your favourite weapon in KI:U?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom